Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps

tumblr_nu5bec8HNf1rnsyi9o1_500.gif

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
These nikkas bugging with my financial aid

Man last fall I decided I wanted to go back to school for accounting. The stuff these schools put you through just to get financial aid is crazy. I went through filing paperwork left & right only for my shyt to get cleared two weeks after the semester started.

The aid manager at the school gone tell me you can still get a book and enroll in class. How was I gone make up for two weeks of work? Crazy as hell...

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Now my sister wants me to watch a documentary about how the ancient Egyptians were actually aliens. First flat earth, now this
full

Why is that I can smoke a little pot and still remember how to do chemistry problems

But then some people smoke and this happens to them

Sloooow down sis

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Man last fall I decided I wanted to go back to school for accounting. The stuff these schools put you through just to get financial aid is crazy. I went through filing paperwork left & right only for my shyt to get cleared two weeks after the semester started.

The aid manager at the school gone tell me you can still get a book and enroll in class. How was I gone make up for two weeks of work? Crazy as hell...
These Nyggas are asking for parent information b

They don't claim me on taxes and they won't help anyway:francis:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
These Nyggas are asking for parent information b

They don't claim me on taxes and they won't help anyway:francis:

I was so glad when I was able to claim independent on that application I didn't know what to do. I always said they needed to drop the independent claim from age 24 to age 21. I couldn't get my parents to help me either so I had to pay them prices until 24 by then I transferred schools.

You might have to ride it out like I did.