Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I met a girl from Uganda today. She invited me to play soccer with her family. She was impressed with my knowledge of her culture and I was impressed that she knew her history too.

I believe I'm from the same part of Africa she's from because I look like people from that area of Africa. It's fascinating to look at a stranger and see myself in their face.

People are impressed I know so much about soccer and world affairs. Growing up playing soccer made me a citizen of the world. I've played soccer with people from all around my whole life. The last team I played on had players from Jamaica, Ireland, England, New Zealand, Mexico, Sweden, Nederlands, America, and the Phillipines.

I've played soccer in Japan, Canada, America, and Mexico.

Growing up in a multi-cultural community gave me a warped view of what I look like. Now that I'm around black people most of the time I've realized I'm good looking. African girls really fukk with me, international girls like me.

I could live in many countries and fit in because of my love for soccer and food. They're both international languages that I've committed my life to.

I love soccer because it made me proud to be black. The current champions of Europe are Afro-European Portuguese men. I was proud to see a bunch of dark skinned brothers holding the third most valuable trophy in soccer.

If I move to an African country I'm going to try to play soccer for the national program. I'd wear that jersey with pride and I'd play until my heart exploded.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@TwelveGod

Do you have that cac newspaper smiley? :jbhmm:
Is this the one?

ng7rqp.jpg

Because I've been looking for it too :mjcry:

cook or @hex might still have it

• Dap
Reactions: hex

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I met a girl from Uganda today. She invited me to play soccer with her family. She was impressed with my knowledge of her culture and I was impressed that she knew her history too.

I believe I'm from the same part of Africa she's from because I look like people from that area of Africa. It's fascinating to look at a stranger and see myself in their face.

People are impressed I know so much about soccer and world affairs. Growing up playing soccer made me a citizen of the world. I've played soccer with people from all around my whole life. The last team I played on had players from Jamaica, Ireland, England, New Zealand, Mexico, Sweden, Nederlands, America, and the Phillipines.

I've played soccer in Japan, Canada, America, and Mexico.

Growing up in a multi-cultural community gave me a warped view of what I look like. Now that I'm around black people most of the time I've realized I'm good looking. African girls really fukk with me, international girls like me.

I could live in many countries and fit in because of my love for soccer and food. They're both international languages that I've committed my life to.

I love soccer because it made me proud to be black. The current champions of Europe are Afro-European Portuguese men. I was proud to see a bunch of dark skinned brothers holding the third most valuable trophy in soccer.

If I move to an African country I'm going to try to play soccer for the national program. I'd wear that jersey with pride and I'd play until my heart exploded.
you're not from Uganda lol

And what's your team?