Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch

The amount of tears that will be shed.... as I sit indian style in front of my tv on December nth 2017...indescribable

My birthday is on a Monday this year so I know it won't happen. But if this thing were to release on that day I might lay down and never get up. Y'all, it's been 3 long years but WE BIKE!!!!

We bike :mjcry:

If they could just make that Monk crossover episode/movie they alluded to a couple years ago....I would have nothing left to live for.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Safiya Kali Oshun Kailani is the love of my life. No one else comes before her. I wake with her on my mind and go to sleep wishing her peace. She is my biggest inspiration and watching her progress motivates me to dream bigger. There is nothing she can not do or achieve.

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
Kissing my cold dead grandmother on her forehead at the funreal was wonderful.

I was by her casket hugging her, kissing her, and even chat to her about the golden days we had together.

Went up there to say my regards and almost broke down like a baby but I regained my composure.

Surprisingly none of the men in my family shed a tear but only the women.

Seeing old family members for x amount of years was cool.

Most of my relatives couldn't recognize me because I put on weight/muscles according to them lol.

Got a lot of "handsome" compliments from family and friends.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Kissing my cold dead grandmother on her forehead at the funreal was wonderful.

I was by her casket hugging her, kissing her, and even chat to her about the golden days we had together.

Went up there to say my regards and almost broke down like a baby but I regained my composure.

Surprisingly none of the men in my family shed a tear but only the women.

Seeing old family members for x amount of years was cool.

Most of my relatives couldn't recognize me because I put on weight/muscles according to them lol.

Got a lot of "handsome" compliments from family and friends.
:hug:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

giphy.gif