Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't follow the numbers I just care about content/features/gameplay. When it comes to this generation of gaming it sucks ass or either my taste in entertainment has changed. I'm on PS4 and I've spent more time watching movies than playing games. I just find a lot of the new stuff released as lackluster. Sony has gotten carried away with the remasters.
I just care about gaming. I feel like ive missed out on classics.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
When I had my 4 and I bought like what 4 new games, I was full breh. I had 2 two games not finished, then one game still in the plastic, then the other game I had finished but still had extra on the plus new game mode. Then I started playing two other games and came with updates so my hands was full playing all of that.

I just hope xbox put the out the games first then the hardware so they can eat too. Xbox is a very good console. I appreciate Sony on the remasters, but me personally, I rather just have the ability to play ps2 on ps3. I think they only did ps2 in the store to make up for the free service we had on PSN on the PS3.

Yeah I have games that pile up like that on me. Then it becomes a hassle because you barely play them. I hate how Sony tried to scam people with playing PS3 games on PS4 w/PS Now. Cool idea but you can only rent the games. Now they are putting PS2-PS3 games on the PS Store when they could have made PS4 BC from the start.

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

C7S0ouqVAAANACj.jpg

That whole stage is a turd cake and the dude at the end is the almond crusted turd cherry on the top of that cake.