LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Well damn I see you Harley:picard:
C_bOdmDXcAERdJx.jpg
C_bOgHwW0AA-nGu.jpg

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
When you able to live your fantasies and look how you want to in your fantasy, you be surprise how far people will go with it. Especially when you put real feelings into it.
Fair enough. I just dont really have many fantasies. Besides skydiving sex. :ehh:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I have a Bulgarian associate that drives a old ass Subaru, has 3 outfits, lives in a small house, and is fukking balling!

If he would have shown that bank account 5 years ago, his home would have been invaded shortly after. Good goodness.:wow:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

I don't follow the numbers I just care about content/features/gameplay. When it comes to this generation of gaming it sucks ass or either my taste in entertainment has changed. I'm on PS4 and I've spent more time watching movies than playing games. I just find a lot of the new stuff released as lackluster. Sony has gotten carried away with the remasters.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I don't follow the numbers I just care about content/features/gameplay. When it comes to this generation of gaming it sucks ass or either my taste in entertainment has changed. I'm on PS4 and I've spent more time watching movies than playing games. I just find a lot of the new stuff released as lackluster. Sony has gotten carried away with the remasters.
When I had my 4 and I bought like what 4 new games, I was full breh. I had 2 two games not finished, then one game still in the plastic, then the other game I had finished but still had extra on the plus new game mode. Then I started playing two other games and came with updates so my hands was full playing all of that.

I just hope xbox put the out the games first then the hardware so they can eat too. Xbox is a very good console. I appreciate Sony on the remasters, but me personally, I rather just have the ability to play ps2 on ps3. I think they only did ps2 in the store to make up for the free service we had on PSN on the PS3.