Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@iBrowse I found it.
My nikka :whew: I changed my mind, hit her up and see where it goes :banderas:
I have even more than that in my phone, that's why. I even have the last text she sent to me a couple years ago where she was on her "I know you probably don't want to talk to me, but...." tip.

Lol I'm a changed man, the girl I'm with now and I both talk about our exes frequently but we never act on the shyt of course.

Lmao.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I have even more than that in my phone, that's why. I even have the last text she sent to me a couple years ago where she was on her "I know you probably don't want to talk to me, but...." tip.

Lol I'm a changed man, the girl I'm with now and I both talk about our exes frequently but we never act on the shyt of course.

Lmao.
You sonabytch :banderas:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@iBrowse I can't find that song he sampled :skip:

Who made it?
I don't even know...Knx be dropping random flips off of random podcasts and features he does..you literally have to listen to anything he's doing...even if its a one time thing from a year or two ago because I bet he dropped a beat that he hasn't officially released to this day.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@Dwolf
Just remembered:
She went and fukked (or at least fukked with) some nikka that was a club promoter or something of the sort...then told me to lose her number when I was pressing her for affection or some shyt...lol she wrote me a poem and I quoted a line back to her and she clowned me :wow:.

In the long run she did me a favor and turned me into great guy :obama:.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I'm so glad that interview is over Idc anymore. Second time I done been to a grimey area for job related business. Don't got time for it.

Think I'm going to start seriously looking into self-employment.