Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My pops sent me a text saying he didn't like me using curse words on facebook and that I need to remove it. :what: if this nicca don't get the fukk on, I'm leaving that shyt up so he gets the point that I do what I want.
this is why I don't add family on facebook. I just added ONE of my two sisters last week :heh: shes cool enough for me to add her, and I got a couple of my cousins on there, but parents :mjlol: hell naw

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
S/O to my parents who celebrate their 25 wedding anniversary today :blessed:

Get married brehs :smugfavre:
This MILF who just started working at my work just got divorced after a 25 year marriage...get married brehs..I'm trying to fukk her though, but she just brought her damn kids in the store to introduce me and a couple other coworkers (basically the only cool people there) to them, her daughter is hot, had me like :leon: moms and daughter are fukkin bangin'. Her kids don't live here tho, they drove down from pittsburgh

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man I have like 5 tshirts from old navy that say brooklyn on them, walked in yesterday and saw 2 new brooklyn shirts and they were on sale for like $7, almost bought them, might go back. ive never been to brooklyn or the state of NY for that matter, but I have this interest with brooklyn, i guess it first started back in middle school because of jayz and it went from there. I also like black and white pictures of brooklyn

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:why:Now my mom calling me at work complaining about the same shyt. I damn near cursed her ass out. It's my fukking page, you don't like it, I'll gladly block you. I was being nice by adding you in the first place to give you some insight into my life, now you gonna be back in the dark. I was going to go home this weekend too, but fukk that now :camby:
have parents brahs:skip:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Air-Jordan-1-Phat-Bordeaux-Stealth-Black-White.jpg

I can't find these anywhere in a size 13. They don't even run big like the rest of the J's do, so I won't be comfy in a 12.:to:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
When you already showered, got your clothes pressed & laid out, and you ready to hit the streets :mjswag:.........

then the plans change, and you housebound for the night :stopitslime:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Moving is one of the worst things ever. This fukking UHUAL is bumpy as shyt, has terrible gas mileage, and probably will break my shyt. I'm scared brehs :lupe:

Goodbye Chicago; Hello Houston though

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I can never balance out my decisions. And sometimes I'm not sure if I want to lay low or fukk with nikkas, because people be too extra these days, shyt bugs me