BjTbIqqCEAAQn6V.jpg

when u smell dat Loud

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
My pops sent me a text saying he didn't like me using curse words on facebook and that I need to remove it. :what: if this nicca don't get the fukk on, I'm leaving that shyt up so he gets the point that I do what I want.
:why:Now my mom calling me at work complaining about the same shyt. I damn near cursed her ass out. It's my fukking page, you don't like it, I'll gladly block you. I was being nice by adding you in the first place to give you some insight into my life, now you gonna be back in the dark. I was going to go home this weekend too, but fukk that now :camby:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
My pops sent me a text saying he didn't like me using curse words on facebook and that I need to remove it. :what: if this nicca don't get the fukk on, I'm leaving that shyt up so he gets the point that I do what I want.

:why:Now my mom calling me at work complaining about the same shyt. I damn near cursed her ass out. It's my fukking page, you don't like it, I'll gladly block you. I was being nice by adding you in the first place to give you some insight into my life, now you gonna be back in the dark. I was going to go home this weekend too, but fukk that now :camby:
:ufdup: :fsmith: