Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Girl, tell me about it.
Im over here sweating over my little shyt and some of the folks
that come thru this place has real life problems.

Things laying on them that's almost beyond help.
She wasn't even a guest here. Someone is gonna
loose their badge and flashlight over this. Watch!
The saddest thing is that you rarely ever know who will end up committing suicide until its too late.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
So Ray Lewis is unveiling a statue today and this woman on FB says "It looks like I wont be able to see my baby unveil his statue today". So I replied "its ok he didnt know you were going to be there anyway"
:russ:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why these gays nikkas gotta be walking around with their nipples sticking out and shyt?
QlVxvgp.png

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: my parents still
Bugging me about going to go get a masters degree. I don't know how many times I gotta tell them that I can't be out the game or partly out for two years. I got bills to pay, trips to take, and other shyt to do with my time. Experience>>Masters in my opinion anyway.
Master's degree is so overrated imo. Everyone's situtation is different but it feels like pursuing your master's is an expensive excuse to stay in school.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:snoop: my parents still
Bugging me about going to go get a masters degree. I don't know how many times I gotta tell them that I can't be out the game or partly out for two years. I got bills to pay, trips to take, and other shyt to do with my time. Experience>>Masters in my opinion anyway.

When people ask me about pursuing a Masters I respond "You paying for it?"

That's the only way I'll go back, if any employer pays for it. No reason for me to be in school, when I'm networking, stacking, paying debt, and investing in the real world.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
decided to go in with my parents in the purchase of a fourplex apartment. 10 min walk to BART and .5 mile to one of the shopping plazas in emeryville...this shyt came outta no where and i'm not really ready to buy, but this area is gentrifying so damn fast, it's a great investment and way to make sure there's still black ownership in this area.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
decided to go in with my parents in the purchase of a fourplex apartment. 10 min walk to BART and .5 mile to one of the shopping plazas in emeryville...this shyt came outta no where and i'm not really ready to buy, but this area is gentrifying so damn fast, it's a great investment and way to make sure there's still black ownership in this area.

Dozen the Slumlord.

You gonna be living in one of the units?

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
yep, live-in property manager...lol @ slumlord, i'm trying to get me some single white hipsters and "new blacks" in this building if we get it. section 8? :mjpls:

I got 2 cousins (they're brothers) who went half on a quad-plex in LA, and continued to live at home well into mid 20s. They've since moved into purchased homes w significant others in other cities. They did it right. My youngins

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I got 2 cousins (they're brothers) who went half on a quad-plex in LA, and continued to live at home well into mid 20s. They've since moved into purchased homes w significant others in other cities. They did it right. My youngins
lol @ mid-20's....we out chea livin with our parents into our mid-40's :win: