Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I manage intakes during overnights and do sessions periodically during the day, which are a few hours out of my day tbh..which is why I'm always lurking on here.

Whenever someone comes through the ER, voluntary or involuntary, they get assessed by the RNs and then referred to the psych on duty.. which is typically me unfortunately. I do my own assessment, ask them if they have any other issues that need to be addressed, prescribed some meds and/or order any other necessary treatments through other depts. I also assign the patients to my fellow colleagues in the department based on severity and needs.
What was school like for that? Do you make enough to drive an audi and shop at whole foods?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@Coco if you're not interested in a doctorate but like the medical field, I'd recommend the RN or Phys. Assistant path.. RN only because you have a lot of options, for example, the RNs who work in psychiatric depts get paid pretty well and typically have less chaotic workloads in contrast to ER nurses.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Edibles are pretty gross. Not like outright disgusting but it's like when someone tries to hide vegetables in something delicious. You know something is "off" but you can't put your finger on it.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Coco if you're not interested in a doctorate but like the medical field, I'd recommend the RN or Phys. Assistant path.. RN only because you have a lot of options, for example, the RNs who work in psychiatric depts get paid pretty well and typically have less chaotic workloads in contrast to ER nurses.
My parents are pushing becoming a RN a lot lately, so thats definitely a possibility. I gotta do more research on the Phys Asst.
Too long and I regret it tbh and I don't like Audi's. I'll say this, I make enough to take care of two households, one with two growing kids and a rabbit.
Aww lol

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Wasn't you about to kill a nikka yesterday

Now you getting married?

:gucci:
That's part of it. She keeps me centered. And she keeps me calm. It was her who calmed me down, an helped me go to bed happy instead of angry. We talked on the phone for hours. And I realize, any woman who can calm this Zoe, needs to become my Zoe Lady. I may not be financially where I wanna be, but I love her...And she'll help me get there. Only a woman's love can calm me.