Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
One of us has to die for this to end. That's how much you mean to me. I can't even express the amount of feelings I have about you. And Im an expressive motherfukker.

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
I want to hear @Ahyurea cuss a man out in french

I actually sent an audio of me speaking French to a few posters. And I insulted one of them in it.

:francis: Psych ward life...it's challenging.

Me and a couple of nurses had to chase a patient who decided clothes were the tool of the devil and ran around naked til she tried to barricade herself in the TV room. My shoulder is still healing.

My spirit animal. :wow:

We could walk around hand in hand naked if she wanted it. :wow:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I actually sent an audio of me speaking French to a few posters. And I insulted one of them in it.

My spirit animal. :wow:

We could walk around hand in hand naked if she wanted it. :wow:

:dead:

:ufdup: Good luck, her ass is still sedated, Im making sure of that. Chick was trying to lick on one of the security dudes when they were taking her to seclusion.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@The M.I.C. what do you do in a Psyche Ward? Im exploring career options

I manage intakes during overnights and do sessions periodically during the day, which are a few hours out of my day tbh..which is why I'm always lurking on here.

Whenever someone comes through the ER, voluntary or involuntary, they get assessed by the RNs and then referred to the psych on duty.. which is typically me unfortunately. I do my own assessment, ask them if they have any other issues that need to be addressed, prescribed some meds and/or order any other necessary treatments through other depts. I also assign the patients to my fellow colleagues in the department based on severity and needs.