Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
It is crazy how much hate people have for gay men. It's not that serious. It'll never be that serious.

I identify as a straight male and the idea of a muscular bearded man kissing me makes me want to die, but it doesn't make me angry.

The amount of rage directed at gay men is over the top. People love the idea of a gay woman, it's like a prize, but gay men are viewed as deviant. It's weird.

I'm not gay but I wear tight ass pants so I have to deal with indirect discrimination. I've had people try to attack me because they thought I was a gay. I've never had anybody attack me because I'm black.

What kind of psycho assumes someone is gay because their pants are tight and tries to attack them because an assumption made about the sexuality? That's some psycho shyt.

I'm glad I'm not crazy. Never in my life has an article of clothing made me want to assault someone. Never in my life has an assumption made about one's sexuality made me want to assault someone.

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
Some of these young school girls are growing up fast. My coworker and I overheard a bunch of 12-16 year old girls talking about having sex with their boyfriends and older men. And how they ride the penis. And how they suck this and suck that. :gucci:

If I have a daughter I would lose my mind if I heard these nasty things coming out of my daughters mouth. :mindblown:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Some of these young school girls are growing up fast. My coworker and I overheard a bunch of 12-16 year old girls talking about having sex with their boyfriends and older men. And how they ride the penis. And how they suck this and suck that. :gucci:

If I have a daughter I would lose my mind if I heard these nasty things coming out of my daughters mouth. :mindblown:
I'd literally cry

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
There's something about taking a shower before you leave out and it's a beautiful warm/sunny day with breeze and you have a light dress on and your booty is clapping when you walk. You just feel so liberated. I almost feel like I can fly away.