Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
You're a pathetic and worthless piece of shyt who thinks he's someone. You're trying to spit knowledge but you know absolutely nothing. You're trying to belittle me but at 18 years old I'm better than you are at almost 30 and probably better than you'll be in your entire pathetic and useless life.

Get the fukk out of here.

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
cache_2459894264.jpg

Once I move to the southern part of the island, I'll spend most of time in Basse-Terre. I just wish they had a Quick there. :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
@The Mad Titan problems sir? apple is the best phone and iOS downloads as well as sales confirm this

no one likes texting weirdo android phones and SMS folks, i immediately cringe along with the majority of the population when i get that green text

so y'all can sit there with that sluggish, slow android operating system which really is only good if you are a walking computer and tethered to everything like the bionic man

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@The Mad Titan problems sir? apple is the best phone and iOS downloads as well as sales confirm this

no one likes texting weirdo android phones and SMS folks, i immediately cringe along with the majority of the population when i get that green text

so y'all can sit there with that sluggish, slow android operating system which really is only good if you are a walking computer and tethered to everything like the bionic man
:whoa:

I dont want any problems