Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
I'm gonna say what I want to say and do what I want to do. What's the worse that could happen? Get my ass whooped? I ain't scared of that :mjlol:. I had my ass kicked plenty. Or are you gonna stop fukking with me? I don't care about that either lol.

I'm gonna be me always and always be authentic.

I'm no longer scared to be me

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna say what I want to say and do what I want to do. What's the worse that could happen? Get my ass whooped? I ain't scared of that :mjlol:. I had my ass kicked plenty. Or are you gonna stop fukking with me? I don't care about that either lol.

I'm gonna be me always and always be authentic.
wat

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
Oh no no, I worded it bad. Before I learned I had cavitites my mom told me that lol. Bless your mouth and that account for what it is about to go through :mjcry:

Cavities are attacking everybody now. Why are things who taste so good, so bad for us? :mjcry:

And I still haven't bought a crown for my tooth. I might ask to have it removed. :mjcry:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
GTA-girls.jpg

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Cavities are attacking everybody now. Why are things who taste so good, so bad for us? :mjcry:

And I still haven't bought a crown for my tooth. I might ask to have it removed. :mjcry:
That mean sweetooth I had growing up was the end of team perfect mouth.

You haven't? What are you doing? Get it?! :damn:

Prynce

Daps
I'm gonna be me 100 percent :manny:

No longer biting my tongue or ignoring my feelings for other people's benefit. I'm no longer accepting any persons BS anymore no matter how I might feel about them. I'm no longer afraid of embarrassment or people's reactions to me.

Simply I'm turnt up and I don't give a fukk anymore :manny:

I'm gonna be happy and relaxed no matter what :myman: