Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Oh my God !

mj_hug-gif.5471

Oh . . . :ohhh:
It was even worse for me because when I had it I also had cavitites at the time and my mom told me that I was only in the family with no cavitites before I got them :mjcry:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
reading that musa thread. didn't know he made beats. but figures this place was getting too close to him, makes sense.

tinychat once again proves it's the devil

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
It was even worse for me because when I had it I also had cavitites at the time and my mom told me that I was only in the family with no cavitites before I got them :mjcry:

So you don't have cavities anymore? :wow: I still do, they said I had 3 or 4 and my next appointment is the 26th of this month. I don't think my bank account will be able to survive this. :mjcry:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
So you don't have cavities anymore? :wow: I still do, they said I had 3 or 4 and my next appointment is the 26th of this month. I don't think my bank account will be able to survive this. :mjcry:
Oh no no, I worded it bad. Before I learned I had cavitites my mom told me that lol. Bless your mouth and that account for what it is about to go through :mjcry:

Giselle

Daps
So, are all of you guys are going around calling women "bad and boujee" now instead of "bad" like you used to? :skip:

That's ugly. Pls don't lol :queen: