Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes I don't even know how I do it. How does one rile up so many people by doing nothing? I don't even go around this forum saying c00n shyt, shytting on black men, saying gay shyt/pretending to be gay for shock factor, saying I worship white men. I just post and make threads. Something I'll never do is say I'm the problem or say I need to fix or change something on this website. I'll continue to prove that the others are the ones with issues.
Stay bothered
xoxo
It's because you're pretty and they want your attention lol

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Sometimes I don't even know how I do it. How does one rile up so many people by doing nothing? I don't even go around this forum saying c00n shyt, shytting on black men, saying gay shyt/pretending to be gay for shock factor, saying I worship white men. I just post and make threads. Something I'll never do is say I'm the problem or say I need to fix or change something on this website. I'll continue to prove that the others are the ones with issues.
Stay bothered
xoxo
Word.

Also you are pretty and I want your attention

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stay bothered
xoxo

Who's riled up tho?

This must be some TC stuff or behind the scene's stuff?

If you're talking strictly about dudes its just what alot of dudes look for on here, male or female. Female is usually just bonus points.

If its women, its probably a bit of jealously and bit of annoyance

If its both then maybe you are doing something to trigger people now that you weren't doing before:yeshrug: Not saying you need to change it but if you went from lowkey bounce to kant catch a break in the last 6 months something must have changed.

I think you like the BS and attention now to a certain extent. You only really respond to it with any type of passion.

Everything else tends to gets very dry yes or no responses or short sentences

just my two cents:coffee:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Stay bothered
xoxo

Why don't you use the ignore function? I have no issues using it if necessary. It makes things easier for me on here.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Who's riled up tho?

This must be some TC stuff or behind the scene's stuff?

If you're talking strictly about dudes its just what alot of dudes look for on here, male or female. Female is usually just bonus points.

If its women, its probably a bit of jealously and bit of annoyance

If its both then maybe you are doing something to trigger people now that you weren't doing before:yeshrug: Not saying you need to change it but if you went from lowkey bounce to kant catch a break in the last 6 months something must have changed.

I think you like the BS and attention now to a certain extent. You only really respond to it with any type of passion.

Everything else tends to gets very dry yes or no responses or short sentences

just my two cents:coffee:

Yeah you're not seeing it and I haven't changed since I joined this website

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Man we just had an island wide outage that even went to St. John and I was hoping that we could leave the office early.

The power was just restored :heh:

I'm hungry as hell...all I've been eating is eggs, multigrain bread, spinach, protien cookies and drinking whey.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Man we just had an island wide outage that even went to St. John and I was hoping that we could leave the office early.

The power was just restored :heh:

I'm hungry as hell...all I've been eating is eggs, multigrain bread, spinach, protien cookies and drinking whey.
That's one thing I don't miss about the USVI.

Damn power outages