Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I'm feeling tempted through my off-brand dollar store Android right now....
You're so funny...:russ:

But seriously... Not everyone needs an iPhone to function. Most people have that herd mentality.

If everyone else is doing it they might as well do it too. I don't care about phones as long they take good pictures and you can text and talk on it.:manny:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
On another note, this chick im having a fling with now has mentioned how she wanted another kid before getting old. She's on BC but idk I'm getting mixed feelings and might be time to bounce

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes I don't even know how I do it. How does one rile up so many people by doing nothing? I don't even go around this forum saying c00n shyt, shytting on black men, saying gay shyt/pretending to be gay for shock factor, saying I worship white men. I just post and make threads. Something I'll never do is say I'm the problem or say I need to fix or change something on this website. I'll continue to prove that the others are the ones with issues.
Stay bothered
xoxo

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Sometimes I don't even know how I do it. How does one rile up so many people by doing nothing? I don't even go around this forum saying c00n shyt, shytting on black men, saying gay shyt/pretending to be gay for shock factor, saying I worship white men. I just post and make threads. Something I'll never do is say I'm the problem or say I need to fix or change something on this website. I'll continue to prove that the others are the ones with issues.
Stay bothered
xoxo
What happened?