Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My goal is to have sex with my wife, and my wife only. That's been the goal. And it's been easier to adhere to that goal when I was younger and under the rule of my parents. But as an adult male, with options and choices and whatnot. Temptation is getting stronger, but so is conviction....
Have you at least started dating to find a wife? I love that you aren't a scumbag like most men

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Have you at least started dating to find a wife? I love that you aren't a scumbag like most men
Nope. NEVER dated anyone in my life. My religious upbringing, coupled with my delayed adulthood(due to issues I've already discussed on here) have contributed to my apprehensiveness to pursue relationships that were offered to me, beyond the casual flirting and texting....

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nope. NEVER dated anyone in my life. My religious upbringing, coupled with my delayed adulthood(due to issues I've already discussed on here) have contributed to my apprehensiveness to pursue relationships that were offered to me, beyond the casual flirting and texting....
well you gotta date to find a wife lol. Do you belong to a church?

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
well you gotta date to find a wife lol. Do you belong to a church?
Yes I do. But it's small, and half the women are taken, or just don't mesh with me. The only single ones are OLDER. Imma start dating soon. Once I get this money up. AGAIN, part of the reason I haven't dated is because of my delayed adulthood. In other words, when I was struggling to gain any sort of income. I have a job now, and I'm making money(although not much) I think it's time to hop in the game, BUT at the same time I gotta be-careful with the temptation. I made it this far, I figure why ruin it now? That's what this one chick told me at my the after-reception after-party at my homeboy's wedding last sunday. We were all hammered and just laying it all out on the line....

:mjgrin:

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
full

:laff:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes I do. But it's small, and half the women are taken, or just don't mesh with me. The only single ones are OLDER. Imma start dating soon. Once I get this money up. AGAIN, part of the reason I haven't dated is because of my delayed adulthood. In other words, when I was struggling to gain any sort of income. I have a job now, and I'm making money(although not much) I think it's time to hop in the game, BUT at the same time I gotta be-careful with the temptation. I made it this far, I figure why ruin it now? That's what this one chick told me at my the after-reception after-party at my homeboy's wedding last sunday. We were all hammered and just laying it all out on the line....

:mjgrin:
nothing wrong with older women, they'll take care of you. In this day and age, there a church's popping up that cater to a younger crowd. If you could find one, you might have better options