Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
meh, you're headed down the route of an islamic or religious extremist. get the goddamn p*ssy and cool out, please :whoa:
I COULD get p*ssy easily. But...But...there are greater purposes in life, that require me to live.....non-sinful...

:sadcam:

It keeps me up at night....

:francis:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I COULD get p*ssy easily. But...But...there are greater purposes in life, that require me to live.....non-sinful...

It keeps me up at night....

:francis:
this is why i said you're headed down the route of an religious extremist. :manny: there is no greater purpose, you are not the chosen one. get in the goddamn walls

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
My struggle is entirely different from a Kent struggle. It's way different. I'm sure being in a relationship is alright. I'd imagine it's cool. But, if she gives me an opportunity to go back to her place, and kissing and foreplay starts, than Jesus help me....

I try not to put myself in positions where I can't escape temptation. I don't club, I don't really go out. But I find myself low-key or subconsciously flirting with the patrons at work, even though I've stated before that's a huge no-no!!

Meh!!! I'll be aight....

:manny:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
this is why i said you're headed down the route of an religious extremist. :manny: there is no greater purpose, you are not the chosen one. get in the goddamn walls
I'm not the chosen one. This is true. But I am one of MANY. And WE have a greater calling on our lives. It may sound conceited but, it is what it is....

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My struggle is entirely different from a Kent struggle. It's way different. I'm sure being in a relationship is alright. I'd imagine it's cool. But, if she gives me an opportunity to go back to her place, and kissing and foreplay starts, than Jesus help me....

I try not to put myself in positions where I can't escape temptation. I don't club, I don't really go out. But I find myself low-key or subconsciously flirting with the patrons at work, even though I've stated before that's a huge no-no!!

Meh!!! I'll be aight....

:manny:
are your parents/grandparents extreme parents? do you associate pleasure with violence or abuse? i don't understand this psychological barrier you're fighting against.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
My goal is to have sex with my wife, and my wife only. That's been the goal. And it's been easier to adhere to that goal when I was younger and under the rule of my parents. But as an adult male, with options and choices and whatnot. Temptation is getting stronger, but so is conviction....

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not the chosen one. This is true. But I am one of MANY. And WE have a greater calling on our lives. It may sound conceited but, it is what it is....
no, this is mental illness. its cool to see yourself doing great things in life, but at the expense of love and relationships? why?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
gotcha, and i "follow" these people to see their updates right
I tried it a few years ago and deleted it. The key is getting a bunch of followers and I couldn't. I only had like 20 followers and they all came from websites I used to help you get followers. Basically you end up posting stuff for no reason.

Only stuff I posted was astronomy, animals and occasionally comedy stuff.

It's lame anyway to me. To each their own though.