Daps

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
ldk bout you breh, but l just met a smart shorty

And she was lookin real good in this dress with some nice tiddays. lmma eat, you do you :hubie:
I'm just not actively looking for someone. If I find someone and we both end up feeling each other then yeah. Good luck to you shooteth your shoteth :salute:

I'm still offended though :gucci:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But you not though:gucci:
Stop trying to control my life :(

lmao kinda, not really

l was going off on how superficial women can be then l realized l was being kinda superficial myself. l was lusting after women rather than actually liking them

So l took a break on women and relationships to improve and get my shyt together. lm done with this lame shyt tho, its for the birds :camby:
I agree, time for some p*ssy my friend

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
lve felt like this before and expressed this, about how it feels like no matter how far you come you can fall back into your old routine and feel of depression, inadequacy etc

l understand it

Lately lve found joy in the struggle, the opportunity to get better and thats definitely helped. l definitely agree with that hunger mentality too

Glad you kept your faith and didnt give up
Yeah breh. I somewhat enjoy the struggle, because it brings me here to stay grounded. I'm still learning new things so I'm getting better and I enjoy that. Yeah man, 2017 was doing me great then that situation happened, and now I'm back at 0, but I still got the rest of this year to get it back on track and follow the path I want and know where I'm going so I can reach my full potential in doing my best in life. I just gotta do my part not hold back.