Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Thanks breh, l really appreciate it

Times like this help you weed out the fakes:ehh:

Glad you better now. What happened?
Just looking at myself outside of myself and seeing how much progress I made, and I haven't made any. I was so close before I lost my job to really start making moves. I'm still planning on moving to Atlanta so I can get started with Programming and doing something seriously. Losing my job put me behind so damn much, and this new job isn't helping at all. More hard work for less pay and the only thing I can hold on to as of now. I felt like why did I do all that hard work, to reach nowhere, or better yet, behind even more than I was before? shyt sorta had me like why I'm trying to do my best and it's still not enough?

Put somewhere and somehow I still got faith. I woke up this morning with a better attitude to still keep going, to not give up or quit and stay stuck where am I for the rest of my life. Maybe it's something I might see in my future that's giving me this limited amount of time and opportunity to get mines and fight against the bad I been given. shyt is tough as hell, but I won't fold. I can't fold. I can't let this shyt stop me from what I want.
There is no other option.:francis:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
You're a born again virgin?
lmao kinda, not really

l was going off on how superficial women can be then l realized l was being kinda superficial myself. l was lusting after women rather than actually liking them

So l took a break on women and relationships to improve and get my shyt together. lm done with this lame shyt tho, its for the birds :camby:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Just looking at myself outside of myself and seeing how much progress I made, and I haven't made any. I was so close before I lost my job to really start making moves. I'm still planning on moving to Atlanta so I can get started with Programming and doing something seriously. Losing my job put me behind so damn much, and this new job isn't helping at all. More hard work for less pay and the only thing I can hold on to as of now. I felt like why did I do all that hard work, to reach nowhere, or better yet, behind even more than I was before? shyt sorta had me like why I'm trying to do my best and it's still not enough?

Put somewhere and somehow I still got faith. I woke up this morning with a better attitude to still keep going, to not give up or quit and stay stuck where am I for the rest of my life. Maybe it's something I might see in my future that's giving me this limited amount of time and opportunity to get mines and fight against the bad I been given. shyt is tough as hell, but I won't fold. I can't fold. I can't let this shyt stop me from what I want.
There is no other option.:francis:
lve felt like this before and expressed this, about how it feels like no matter how far you come you can fall back into your old routine and feel of depression, inadequacy etc

l understand it

Lately lve found joy in the struggle, the opportunity to get better and thats definitely helped. l definitely agree with that hunger mentality too

Glad you kept your faith and didnt give up