Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Lmao thank God Im not weird for that.

That's always bothered me about myself.
It's nothing weird about that :russ:

I always followed the mantra especially since my mom said it to me growing up "If you don't have nothing nice to say. Keep it to yourself" as well as, "Keep your thoughts to yourself" in certain cases.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

swang%2Band%2Bswerve.gif

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps

I always followed the mantra especially since my mom said it to me growing up "If you don't have nothing nice to say. Keep it to yourself" as well as, "Keep your thoughts to yourself" in certain cases.
I keep soooooo much to myself Lol I do because I know I could really say some shyt to hurt ppl. My words slice ppl for some reason and they cant get over it even though they took me there.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

Same thing my mom passed down to me.

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
say is that weirdo @RebelX still pillowtalking snitchin and gossipin at 4am with Tinychat broads, spending all-day looking through Coli threads and being a scary lil bytch :russ:

How you got fear of telling someone your a scrawny Jamaican. First that nikka dikkrode me now he dikkriding marcuz...stand on your own 2 lil nikka :pachaha:
Buddy a bytch wallahi
Im not the type to sneak diss, Im the type to air it out
nah just telling marcuz jr about himself :mjgrin:
i'd never beef with a bum who spends all day reposting local rapper mixtapes in the booth that get 3 replies :mjlol:

Not scrawny
Not Jamaican
Ain't been in tinychat since the last time you saw me there (2 months ago?)
Have not communicated with anybody from tinychat in 2 months. That includes Marcuz and suggested tinychat broads
Dont pillowtalk
4am is past my bedtime

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I keep soooooo much to myself Lol I do because I know I could really say some shyt to hurt ppl. My words slice ppl for some reason and they cant get over it even though they took me there.
Stop vibing with me it's spooky to know I'm not the only one who does that :hamster:

Lol thankfully my words don't unless that person has been fed or is used to lies that's when it hits them. But I usually just walk away to avoid saying something mean