Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
If I love or like your personality, but you honestly are moderately attractive (average) or below, I'll think you're gorgeous.

But if you have an ugly personality and you're moderately attractive or below, I'll go in on you and read you in my head.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
They're not in playoff form yet :mjgrin:.

:mjcry:
Meanwhile Young Bucks were on point :umad:

I do. Its not cute.
Yeah because you end up missing out people who can have wonderful personalities or souls. My last girl wasn't all that in the face but the reason why I liked her was her personality that made her a 8 in my eyes

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Meanwhile Young Bucks were on point :umade:

Yeah because you end up missing out people who can have wonderful personalities or souls. My last girl wasn't all that in the face but the reason why I liked her was her personality that made her a 8 in my eyes
I explained it more in depth above this post.

Giselle

Daps
Faces are so important to me. I actually gotta break out of that. Being too shallow isn't attractive in itself.

I think my mom played a big role why I'm so critical (& self critical). Plus being in ballroom, the modeling and being an artist who mostly draws ppl.

I look at symmetry and features differently than most ppl.

I can nitpick someone's look easily

Interesting. You seem to be a much better match for @SheWantTheD than you claimed I was. :mjgrin: