Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
I've only watched one episode of this anime. Didn't like it enough to watch the whole thing. What can I say, I have shytty taste in anime. :manny:
Everything isn't for everybody.
Thing about tastes is that they're subjective.
We all have shyt-taste to somebody, as @Prima Donna was alluding to in her reply

The " Other people wish they could have that. " or the " Men love that. " excuses are shytty. The only thing that matters is you. I'm the one who carries the breasts, men aren't and girls who wish they had big breasts aren't. I'm the one who has to spend 140€ on a bra, not men nor girls who wished they had big breasts.

This is not a blessing to me, this is a curse.
I suppose you're right.
In a "children starving in another continent doesn't make you any less hungry" kind of way.
Nonetheless, with that kind of reasoning, you can ALWAYS find a reason to be miserable. :ld:
Highlighting that others might be envious of you isn't intended to be dismissive of your grievances, it's just to apply some perspective, maybe.

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
I suppose you're right. In a "children starving in another continent doesn't make you any less hungry" kind of way. Nonetheless, with that kind of reasoning, you can ALWAYS find a reason to be miserable. :ld:

Well it seems like I haven't found these reasons. :manny:

Highlighting that others might be envious of you isn't intended to be dismissive of your grievances, it's just to apply some perspective, maybe.

And people being envious of you doesn't necessarily mean it's a good thing. If girls were envious because I was smart, I'd understand. But I'm not smart and those girls are not envious of my intelligence, they're envious of my breasts. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Now what I said probably had nothing to do with what you said but I
haven't slept at all and I'm tired. So I'm probably not all the way there. Sorry.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Also, sorry to every person who I've ever offended, annoyed, or angered on here. Life is too unexpected to get caught up in petty shyt. I know maybe it's not that serious to some people, but it is to others. I'm not a good person, I can at least admit that. Working on that...