Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Kids for what? For a fat ass? Get outta here. :hhh:
This is the thing.
We all want/are curious of the grass on the other side.
The women with naturally big asses/weight like myself want to be more like you, either in certain moments or always.
The women who are slim like you may want more ass.
But you have big breasts and want them smaller.
Meanwhile a lot of flat chested women really want your breasts.

We are all kinda naturally curious and desire a different perspective but in the end, it won't change much.
It's all shallow shyt, so it will leave you empty if you are wanting/desiring it for the wrong reasons.
Your life is still gonna have ups and downs.
People will still pick apart at your body and find you unattractive.

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
This is the thing.
The women with naturally big asses/weight like myself want to be more like you, either in certain moments or always.

We are all kinda naturally curious and desire a different perspective but in the end, it won't change much.
It's all shallow shyt, so it will leave you empty if you are wanting/desiring it for the wrong reasons.

I could do without the big butt honestly. I just wished people would stop being so harsh when criticizing the body of others. You can not be attracted to some features or to a certain body type but as I said before, don't lower a thing to uplift another. :mjcry:

I could really do without the big breasts too though. My back has been bothering me a lot lately. Plus I don't think the thin girl + big boobs thing works unless you're an anime character. I know I'd feel much better in my skin with small boobies, I could walk around braless. :mjgrin:

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
Kids for what? For a fat ass? Get outta here. :hhh:
There is no escaping equivalent exchange unless you have one of these
latest
Are you ready to make the sacrifices to get one?? :ld:

This is the thing.

I've come to the conclusion that some of us have a heightened predisposition towards envy and regret.
So, no matter what happens, we'll always fantasize about how it could be if only it were different.:noah:
The mind is it's own place and all that...:wow:

@Ahyurea This is a travesty :smh:
To envy others and spurn your own blessings :palm:

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
What a nice early morning jog.

Seriously, wearing sweatpants is a curse for us men. I try my best to hide my "print" but every goddamn time I try to fix my sweatpants it still show a little of it. :gucci:

Well at least no one is around to see.

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
That was a FMA reference.
I guess you haven't seen it.
Pity.

I've only watched one episode of this anime. Didn't like it enough to watch the whole thing. What can I say, I have shytty taste in anime. :manny:

The " Other people wish they could have that. " or the " Men love that. " excuses are shytty. The only thing that matters is you. I'm the one who carries the breasts, men aren't and girls who wish they had big breasts aren't. I'm the one who has to spend 140€ on a bra, not men nor girls who wished they had big breasts.

This is not a blessing to me, this is a curse.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I've only watched one episode of this anime. Didn't like it enough to watch the whole thing. What can I say, I have shytty taste in anime. :manny:

The " Other people wish they could have that. " or the " Men love that. " excuses are shytty. The only thing that matters is you. I'm the one who carries the breasts, men aren't and girls who wish they had big breasts aren't. I'm the one who has to spend 140€ on a bra, not men nor girls who wished they had big breasts.

This is not a blessing to me, this is a curse.
Get you a boo who will give you massages for your aching back

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
That's love right there if your mom does that for you lol
DrX 2.0? Are you saying I'm DrX? :wtf:

I did it for her she better do it for me too. :gucci:

Also you might have that person on ignore if you didn't see the post. :manny:

I hate you :dead:

If you're an " enigma whatever God " then I'm a Supreme Devil. Get out of here. :hhh: