Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
White girls love me. It's kind of crazy. They come get me. I understand why a lot of bros date white girls. It makes life easier. Why chase someone who isn't interested when there's a group of people interested?

If I wasn't an honorable man I would not be single right now, hahaha, real talk.

White and Asian girls get all giggly and shyt. They'll buy me shyt. Drive me around, and really just like me. I don't have to do anything but show up. That's kind of tight.

I might start pawging. This girl has the best ass I've seen in years. Nice bouncy titties. She's got a good job. She cycles. She's not on some Mary J Blidge shyt either.

I cannot stand when girls try to tell me what to do. No offense to BW, but I've experienced this with all of them. They do not apologize either. They say something really mean and expect me to move past it. Naw, I will just move on from that person.

I dunno what it is with black folks and saying sorry. I can't have kids with someone who's emotionally irresponsible and immature. I see a lot of that in my community. I understand why, but we gotta mature as a people and respect each other.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
giphy.gif

Blocked from about ten accounts so far but it was worth it :mjgrin:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
I see some people are so invested into the personalities of some of the posters on here. Scary. You don't actually know these people, you know? This place is socio-psychologically (idk if thats a real word) fascinating