Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
If you made a blog/tumblr and posted your gifs, I'm sure your blog would blow up. But the frames for the size is limited.
I have tumblr. Had it since 2009 if IIRC. :oprah:I actually uploaded some already on my tumblr but the limit the size on gifs way too small. Do you know the limit size now? I heard they changed it again.
I started uploading but I left it alone. I might just switch up everything now.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I have tumblr. Had it since 2009 if IIRC. :oprah:I actually uploaded some already on my tumblr but the limit the size on gifs way too small. Do you know the limit size now? I heard they changed it again.

3MB, you gonna have to learn some tricks still to get them on there

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
what are these lies about the origins of your ingredients

lies all in this post
:mjlol: Every time I order, they bring the food straight from the refrigerator and into the pan. You can look dead at them while they make it. :hubie:
Let me stop you got it breh.
giphy.gif

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I have no clue. I used to make gifs back in the day on tumblr but stopped. You may just have to test them.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
3MB, you gonna have to learn some tricks still to get them on there
I have no clue. I used to make gifs back in the day on tumblr but stopped. You may just have to test them.
3MB!? Tumblr is lacking heavy right now.
giphy.gif

Yeah I used some trick before with CS6. I know that the the longer the gif, the bigger the size, as well as the resolution and plus it depends on what's going on in the gif so it will vary.