a7b7545dc9724afa9c72a6e83b281999_full.jpg
Hotlink don't work.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I knew it was something close to this.:mjlol: I wasn't talking about what you look like, I was saying what you represent as something that hides in the ocean floor and when something sees you, it's looks or peeks with curiosity and all you do is eat them with the jaws that stretches outside the body.
Also, I'm sure her body doesn't do your body enough justice, but i'll let you cook....:smugdraper:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I knew it was something close to this.:mjlol: I wasn't talking about what you look like, I was saying what you represent as something that hides in the ocean floor and when something sees you, it's looks or peeks with curiosity and all you do is eat them with the jaws that stretches outside the body.
Also, I'm sure her body doesn't do your body enough justice, but i'll let you cook....:smugdraper:
I wasn't talking about looks either...
:sas1:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Yeah. You can just out grow the mentality you were in when you were with them. You can have different goals/aspirations and want different things.
I have a couple of my exes following my on tumblr and instagram. All cool with them. They comment on my pics saying "beautiful" etc and liking them.
However, I will say I feel embarrassed by how I reacted to certain situations with some of them when I was younger (how emotional I was and how it got me).
Just knowing that they know those parts about me would make me not want to be with any of them like that.
It's humiliating.

Also, I will say if someone treats me a certain way, though I may love them from a distance, it will always be at a distance because I won't ever forget it.
It will haunt me.
Just how I brought up what Dray5k said about my body when he was trying to go at me and the shyt was dead and gone.
I'm the type to really not let shyt die.

If you cheated on me then or planned to, I will be biased and think you will again.
If you put me into a depression, I will remember it and think you will try to do it again.
If you lied to me in the past, I will likely expect it in the future.

If youve been back and forth enough and you and your s/o know that you guys keep on trying to fit a square peg in a round hole what's the point of holding on?

I wouldn't continue to waste mine or that other person's time and feelings selfishly holding on to something that won't work.

Thank you God for thoughtful responses.. Thanks y'all

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Can the females here help answer a couple of question about this meme, I've been debating folks on my Facebook for the past hour cause of this shyt. First, do any of you sympathize with this meme and secondly, outside of infidelity.. What else would provoke folks who supposedly love each other to just quit on the relationship? (Yes, I know.. The booty cheeks are over emphasized.)

ms0p61.jpg

@Paradise @No One Else @Colicat @Queen Nefertiti @Imperfect Perfectionista @BlackPearl The Empress @Prima Donna @Ahyurea @Kant @Elle Driver @Coco @KaliOshun @Raava @BrokePhiBroke

I hate stupid memes like this. People just show how stupid they are and trying to make it seem wise and thoughtful. Basically, we kept ignoring all the red flags, drug each other through hell, wasted each other's time and now it's time to let go...and most of the time it's the love is one sided.