Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
My cousin who is estranged from the family now started talking back to my mom and he told my mom about when I was over at his apartments visiting (my aunt's) when we were 12 and 13. (I was 12). In Hayward, CA, which is/was mostly Mexicans (with a lot of gangs), how this older Mexican boy from his school left him alone because of me. We were together at a laundry mat (away from the apartments) playing the arcade video games or whatever. We left and down the alley we saw him and his homies (all dressed in black). I didn't know who he was. But he hit on me and we gave him a fake phone number (of mine) and he promised to leave my cousin alone for me. I was coming over to their apartments every other weekend even though I gave the boy the fake number. I never saw him again. Even though he didn't get to talk to me, he left my cousin alone for good. My cousin was always fighting Mexicans.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I got power, poison, pain and joy in my dna
I got hustle tho, ambition, flow inside my dna
DDqxgZc1.gif
I know murder, conviction burners boosters burglars ballers dead
Redemption scholars fathers dead...with kids wishing I was fed

7d1b4e7e79105ba1192c578c33c10d70.400x225x46.gif

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
He was telling my mom how I prevented a big situation when we younger. My mom was gagging lmao.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
idiots. the lot of them.
if people just opened their minds and realized that book ain't nothing but a book of stories.
Anti intellectualism is the fukking worst shyt ever. Living in the rust belt can be legit depressing sometimes. White people really are just dumb creatures(and the people who follow the beliefs of their oppressors are just as if not more stupid). Heroine is not killing them off fast enough.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Can the females here help answer a couple of question about this meme, I've been debating folks on my Facebook for the past hour cause of this shyt. First, do any of you sympathize with this meme and secondly, outside of infidelity.. What else would provoke folks who supposedly love each other to just quit on the relationship? (Yes, I know.. The booty cheeks are over emphasized.)

ms0p61.jpg

@Paradise @No One Else @Colicat @Queen Nefertiti @Imperfect Perfectionista @BlackPearl The Empress @Prima Donna @Ahyurea @Kant @Elle Driver @Coco @KaliOshun @Raava @BrokePhiBroke

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Can the females here help answer a couple of question about this meme, I've been debating folks on my Facebook for the past hour cause of this shyt. First, do any of you sympathize with this meme and secondly, outside of infidelity.. What else would provoke folks who supposedly love each other to just quit on the relationship? (Yes, I know.. The booty cheeks are over emphasized.)

ms0p61.jpg

Why are they naked to get this point across? The only time you can truly decide if it is over is whilst nekkid?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps

ms0p61.jpg

@Paradise @No One Else @Colicat @Queen Nefertiti @Imperfect Perfectionista @BlackPearl The Empress @Prima Donna @Ahyurea @Kant @Elle Driver @Coco @KaliOshun @Raava @BrokePhiBroke

Yeah. You can just out grow the mentality you were in when you were with them. You can have different goals/aspirations and want different things.
I have a couple of my exes following my tumblr and instagram. All cool with them. They comment on my pics saying "beautiful" etc and liking them.
However, I will say I feel embarrassed by how I reacted to certain situations with some of them when I was younger (how emotional I was and how it got me).
Just knowing that they know those parts about me would make me not want to be with any of them like that.
It's humiliating.

Also, I will say if someone treats me a certain way, though I may love them from a distance, it will always be at a distance because I won't ever forget it.
It will haunt me.
Just how I brought up what Dray5k said about my body when he was trying to go at me and the shyt was dead and gone.
I'm the type to really not let shyt die.

If you cheated on me then or planned to, I will be biased and think you will again.
If you put me into a depression, I will remember it and think you will try to do it again.
If you lied to me in the past, I will likely expect it in the future.

Last edited:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps

ms0p61.jpg

If youve been back and forth enough and you and your s/o know that you guys keep on trying to fit a square peg in a round hole what's the point of holding on?

I wouldn't continue to waste mine or that other person's time and feelings selfishly holding on to something that won't work.