Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
It's nice to know someone cares about me. When I was a teenager I'd spend weeks away from home. My family never called or wrote. I didn't call or write them either.

My friend asked me if I was okay a few minutes ago. She can sense something is off about me. I feel okay. I've just been thinking about my future a lot lately.

I always think about my past. I do it to try to figure out why I am so distant. When I was 7ish I behaved as I do now. I think something happened to me as a kid and it caused me to be as I am.

It sounds crazy but I think I had a psychological break down as a child and wasn't aware of it. I remember a lot of fukked up shyt. Like a lot. Things I feel like I'm imagining but I feel like memories because they're so vivid.

I don't like being alone, but I don't feel safe unless I'm alone. I also don't want anybody to know how vulnerable I really am.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Someone must've put a hex on me

I haven't been sick in almost two years I think and I'm still not but I have a strange cough that hits me around this time and right before bed everyday for a week or two, I can't remember when it started. I'm paranoid and pissed off.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I think I need to learn how to stick to my first train of thought a more often. Then I wouldn't have to trip about second guessing it questioning "what if?" & " why? "

I think a lot of issues I have now stem from my childhood.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I still think back to when me and Marcuz hated each other and he would stay telling folks I was a whore behind my back and it would always come back to me.

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
Oven roasted chicken on flat bread...banana peppers onion and sweet and sour sauce
Footlong 9-Grain Honey Oat Oven roasted chicken w/ jalapenos & sweet onion sauce EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. :ahh:
Who cares that it's only 50% chicken in the "chicken breasts"??? That flavor tho:wow:

I like @Judo @reserveone @The Mad Titan

The others are terrible
:mjgrin:

Did he actually release personal info on folks? I read that post. He mentioned no names. Folks on here put each description on each other...
It's not what you're called, it's what you answer to....and every single one of them answered :mindblown::why::ufdup::pachaha:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Footlong 9-Grain Honey Oat Oven roasted chicken w/ jalapenos & sweet onion sauce EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. :ahh:
Who cares that it's only 50% chicken in the "chicken breasts"??? That flavor tho:wow:

:mjgrin:

It's not what you're called, it's what you answer to....and every single one of them answered :mindblown::why::ufdup::pachaha:
You're a Taurus RIGHT?