Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
That sounded like his shade to me on the regular and @Critical Distance called it out as well being about me.

When I think of a predator I think of like a sex offender. Then to make some type of insinuation that Im incapable of being loved was fukked up.
Yeah.....its not your fault Jayne. Maybe the predator stuff harkens back to his past...maybe he's projecting what he went through in 7th grade onto any and every older woman who show's him a tad bit of love.

Is this so? @Yusuke

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
Lazy.....

The nerve ! Don't make me write a story where @marcuz shoves his fist in your ass. :gucci:

Ppl love perceived vulnerability. If he comes back on here with that Otaku mentality, they'll let him back in their hearts like Jesus, and he'll continue to play folks like Donald Goins...

:banderas:

If he pulls some shyt like that again my heart is the last place where he'll be.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I've punked damn near every dude I work with besides the ones I respect, although they talk shyt too, that's life and I'm not sweating it.

Tonight confirmed my suspicion. This dude is so mad his girl was kicking it with me while they were almost official. She still flirts with me.

He's always looking at me when she's around me. I give her a lot of space because I respect that young black man and I respect his relationship.

We're from the same hood too. I really do like him. He tried to get loud with me tonight. Not only did he snitch on me, he threw me under the bus and tried to basically say I took five minutes longer on a break than I should have and I wasn't doing my job.

Anyway after my boss told me what he said I forgave him because I could see his perspective on it. I always remember he's young too. He's smart but he's still young.

I was talking to my homie and we finished up. I started walking away. I heard someone say "A" and I ignored it because people know to address me respectfully. I heard "A" again, but this time it was much louder and spoken as if it was a command.

I ignored it again because only a crazy person would speak to me like that. I heard "aye, Rebel" and I turned around and it was this 19yo. I quietly listened to what he had to say and I spoke my piece. He then repeated what he said as if he didn't hear what I said. I repeated myself too in a different words because I thought he didn't understand me.

While I was speaking he cut me off by raising his voice so I dropped the nice act and let him know. I told him he needs to speak to someone else because his argument isn't based on facts and I don't have time to argue about delusions.

Lol I said that in a different tone and with different language. Lmao the look on his face was priceless. Typically I let him kind of big bro me so he doesn't feel like I'm stepping on his toes.

Naw he lost his fukking mind tonight. People forget that I am not their friend. When someone crosses a line with me I let them know off top. I don't gotta yell, curse, or call anybody other than their name because I am the alpha male. I decide when conversations are over, I don't give a fukk how tall or buff someone is I'm down to get it cracking wherever whenever.

People can feel my dominant energy. If you're not an alpha. Stay in your fukking lane because I will gladly put you back in it.

I had to earn this spot. There are OG's I always concede too out of respect to their status and my own. If you want to be an OG you gotta give up that respect.

I'm willing to reset with him, but given his age I think he might make this awkward.

I try my best to respect my family, especially the youngsters, but they need to learn respect their elders.