Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Do you think he mentioned you?

:jbhmm:
nikka. What did I just say :snoop:

But since you pressing the issue ill give you a synopsis:
Yes l think he mentioned me. A hit dog will holler, so l hollered. That wasnt the issue. The points he made that applied to me were valid imo. Cant get mad about the truth:yeshrug:

I was upset that hes playing games with things people confide in this thread as a "game" with another poster that doesnt post here frequently. On top of that he did some subliminal Guess Who game shyt which was lame. l thot those two issues were disloyal as well as disrespectful. Smile in peoples face claim to give them help, support them and feel for them but then turn around and play games with another poster about those same issues and same people.

l thot that was disloyal, disrespectful, dishonorable and snakeish. And apparently hes done this before so lm learning from other peoples mistakes

lf you wouldve read a little more carefully you'd already know this :stopitslime:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps

I got plenty enemies...On and off this site. But I like you Jayne..

:wub:

Ur hot.

But I gotta speak my mind...

:sas1:
He said Im a 'lusted predator who is rarely loved and ok with that for some reason'.... Do you agree?:comeon:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
nikka. What did I just say :snoop:

But since you pressing the issue ill give you a synopsis:
Yes l think he mentioned me. A hit dog will holler, so l hollered. That wasnt the issue. The points he made that applied to me were valid imo. Cant get mad about the truth:yeshrug:

I was upset that hes playing games with things people confide in this thread as a "game" with another poster that doesnt post here frequently. On top of that he did some subliminal Guess Who game shyt which was lame. l thot those two issues were disloyal as well as disrespectful. Smile in peoples face claim to give them help, support them and feel for them but then turn around and play games with another poster about those same issues and same people.

l thot that was disloyal, disrespectful, dishonorable and snakeish. And apparently hes done this before so lm learning from other peoples mistakes

lf you wouldve read a little more carefully you'd already know this :stopitslime:
I think I know who this secret poster that he sits back and cackles with is.

And does he think she likes him?

Maybe they have a relationship going that we don't know about...

Or maybe she's playing him...

Did she ever come in here and address Yusukes post, and her involvement?

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
I think I know who this secret poster that he sits back and cackles with is.

And does he think she likes him?

Maybe they have a relationship going that we don't know about...

Or maybe she's playing him...

I hope you're not talking about me.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
How do you know that was about you?

That sounded like his shade to me on the regular and @Critical Distance called it out as well being about me.

When I think of a predator I think of like a sex offender. Then to make some type of insinuation that Im incapable of being loved was fukked up.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Just realized yall talking about some shyt I must've missed :dead:

Also, when you realized you posting in a thread in the bushes :snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I hope you're not talking about me.
Lawd have mercy. No l dont think so. This is why l said it was water under the bridge and hate that he brought it up. Cuz shyt like this happens

Yes she said she didnt know why she was tagged. Go back through and read it breh

• Dap
Reactions: Meh