Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Hes also a highkey fukk nikka
He got their minds. You can be an F nikka and a playa. Suke got their minds. He plays a certain role, a role of a boy who's been dominated, and is insecure, and loves anime. But he got their minds....

:banderas:

I don't have his juice or pull....

:hubie:

He's good..

:dame:

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
He got their minds. You can be an F nikka and a playa. Suke got their minds. He plays a certain role, a role of a boy who's been dominated, and is insecure, and loves anime. But he got their minds....

He's good..

You're so whimsical.:laugh:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

He's good..

Someones a fan

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps

He's good..

You putting ability to pull women over disloyal cornball moves and bad judgement?

Have some respect breh :hhh:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
@SheWantTheD & @Critical Distance someone wrote an erotic story about yall.

"Unfaithful"

Christopher closed his PC with a loud sigh. He was bored and needed something constructive to occupy his mind. Or maybe he should just go to bed ? He decided to take a shower first. When he turned the lights on in the bathroom, he was surprised to see his roomate Daniel standing near the window, completely naked. When Daniel saw him, he jumped and slipped in the bathtub when he tried to hide behind the shower curtain.

- What the fukk Christopher !

Daniel tried to get back up, hiding his visibly erect member. Christopher raised his hands up, looking away from his roomate. Then he apologized, turned the lights back off and left, making sure to close the door behind him.

Christopher sat in the living room, waiting for Daniel to finish whatever he was doing. When he came in the living room Christopher noticed he was still naked.

- Are you going to put clothes on or not ?

- Why ? Are you bothered by that ?

- You’re not ?

- No. I love the fact that you’re looking at me when I’m naked.

Daniel then looked down at his penis.

- Do you want to touch it ?

Christopher threw his towel over his shoulder and made his way to the corridor.

- I have a boyfriend Daniel. No.

Daniel ran after him and yelled.

- A boyfriend ? You mean Dray ? The guy who got fukked by our PE teacher, mr Wave ? This boyfriend ?

Christopher stopped and looked back at Daniel. A victorious smile appeared on his face.

- That’s a bad lie, Daniel. You’re worth better.

Then he turned back and walked to the bathroom door. When he opened it, he heard a whisper behind him.

- It’s not a lie if there’s proof.

- What ?

Daniel shook his head with a sly smile and shrugged his shoulders before walking back to the living room. Christopher stood there, his hand still on the handle. Dray would never cheat. Especially not with a teacher. He chased those doubts from his head and went to take a shower.

After his shower Christopher walked upstairs to his bedroom and closed the door behind him. He turned the lights off and laid in bed. He was about to doze off when his phone rang. Annoyed and sleepy, the young man stretched his arm to grab the phone on the nightstand besides his bed and was dazzled by the bright screen. When he saw a text message from an “ unknown “ number he sat up and opened it. Inside it a video. A video of a young man and an older man having sex in a changing room. He was about to close it until he realized that he knew this changing room, he knew the older man.. and the younger man.

As soon as the video ended, he heard the door open and saw a shadow hovering over his sheets.

- Where did you get that ?

- Somebody sent it to me.

Christopher’s eyes were still glued onto the phone, he felt a feeling of anger growing deep inside of him but couldn’t do anything to stop it.

- How many people know ?

- A lot .. But not you it seems.

Christopher threw the phone on the nightstand. He then got up from his bed, went up to Daniel, grabbed him by the arm and threw him on his bed before closing the door. The sole source of light in bedroom at this moment was the full moon, outside.

- L-Listen Christopher, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to-

Before Daniel could finish his sentence, Christopher slapped him hard and pressed his face onto the bed.

- Are you happy now ?! This is what you wanted huh ?!

Christopher then grabbed Daniel’s neck and forced him to look at him.

- Well if this is what you want.

With his free hand, Christopher pulled his dikk out of his underwear and forced Daniel to kneel in front of it.

- Suck on it.

- Chris I-

Christopher slapped him a second time and yelled :

- SUCK ON IT !

Daniel nodded and grabbed the man’s dikk. He nervously licked the tip and looked up to Christopher but was terrified by the way he was looking at him. He slid the tip in his mouth and sucked on it, looking up to Christopher everytime. Annoyed, Christopher grabbed the back of Daniel’s head and thrusted his now hard member into the young man’s mouth, faster and faster. Soon after, saliva mixed with precum began to leak out of Daniel’s mouth. Christopher threw his head back in ectasy as his hard cock touched the back or Daniel’s wet cavern. But he continued and the gagging noise grew louder and louder. After a loud groan, he pushed Daniel on the bed. They were both breathing heavily and Christopher stared hungrily at Daniel’s exposed butt.

Before Daniel had the time to recover, he felt a hard grip on his a$$hole and seconds after felt a vivid pain as Christopher shoved his pulsating cock inside of him. And the thrusting began again, before Daniel could even adjust to the size but the feeling of Christopher’s pulsating member inside of his tight a$$hole was everything Daniel had been dreaming for. So he took it all in, litteraly. Christopher was pounding violently into Daniel, both of them groaning and moaning at every thrust. When Daniel laid flat onto the sheets, Christopher laid on his sweaty back and grabbed the young man’s rock hard dikk. Daniel grabbed onto the sheets as Chris’s hands stroked his erect penis while pounding restlessly into him.

- Chris .. Chris, Chris OH fukk !

They both groaned loudly when Christopher burst into Daniel. They stayed still for a moment, breathing heavily until Christopher pulled his dikk out of Daniel. Then he rolled Daniel over, shoved his dikk in his mouth and sucked until Daniel cummed as well. After which he laid on the young man’s stomach satisfied and exhausted and they both fell asleep.

:mjlol: @Giselle