My aura will captivate you.
:tongue:
qg5pF5LB.gif

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Everyone?

Nah

But we're on a website of like maybe 1k active users of like billons of people, so even 95% of the folks here being clean don't mean much
True. There's HIV positive members here too. But I'm sure they'll never feel comfortable disclosing the information/sharing those parts of their lives.
Just like there's more trans members on here (according to illadope).:mjpls:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
This chick at the job was not playing...she legit wanna do some shyt to me

:picard:

Sorry but my attention currently being occupied elsewhere

:hubie:

I'm not even trying to brag but while my e-success is garbage, my real life experience is just on some other shyt. Talmbout hoes in they 40s and shyt be trying to holla.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
l hate when women (people in general really, but especially women) you cool with act like they card cant get pulled too. lf you wrong or on sum fukk shyt lmma call it out, flat out :snoop:

Prynce

Daps
A Scorpio man is a passionate person with a very clever and inspective mind. This holds true in everything he does, especially in love. He can handle pretty much any situation on his own and is tolerable of most. A Scorpio man is a strong individual, full of mystery, who is constantly looking for power and is quite loyal to his loved ones. He is very good at hiding the true emotions he holds so deep. He is intense, suspicious and quite a jealous creature in any relationship. But at the same time he is the best man a woman can ever have with humble words, tender touch and burning passion.

:ehh: