Last one. :ahh:

giphy.gif

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
im not gonna let one outlier destroy my perception of leos, they usually down asf

and so what
:salute:
tumblr_nx496qrwfa1s3gys4o1_400.gif

Leo men always try to "argue" with me or over talk me. They're like jealous of me. My presence around them is intimidating.
@DarrynCobretti is ok just because he knows how to shut the fukk up! But he kinda tried to debate me and argue with me on here too like he didn't know any better.
Don't be jealous that my sign is symbolized by the king of the jungle and your sign is symbolized by lowly cattle.:king:
LeBron-James-gif.gif

Omg! For some reason, I had a feeling @DarrynCobretti was a leo, gemini, or a different fire sign.

That's why I asked what was his bday yesterday. He never answered though lol

Leo's and Aquas are opposite signs. I don't usually get along with leo women, but I've never really been around the males.

You just mad bc your sign is trash :umad:

:shaq2:

mkay
:ohhh:I don't know much or care about any this tbh. In reality, I simply don't pick friends or date based upon something as trivial and unproven as zodiac signs.

But I guess it takes a special type of any sign to tame a Leo guy...:troll:
tumblr_ogjjs5naME1rnx2kbo1_500.gif

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:salute:
tumblr_nx496qrwfa1s3gys4o1_400.gif

Don't be jealous that my sign is symbolized by the king of the jungle and your sign is symbolized by lowly cattle.:king:
LeBron-James-gif.gif

:ohhh:I don't know much or care about any this tbh. In reality, I simply don't pick friends or date based upon something as trivial and unproven as zodiac signs.

But I guess it takes a special type of any sign to tame a Leo guy...:troll:
tumblr_ogjjs5naME1rnx2kbo1_500.gif
I'd beat your ass like all the other nikkas in here if you were out of line.
I'm happy for you that you're calm and chill.
:ufdup::pachaha: