Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Yeah I drink at least 2-3 glasses of water each day. I try to stay away from soda as much as I can.

Really should be drinking at least a gallon a day. Folks don't realize how much water is used by the body for a multitude of functions..

One of the side effects of dehydration is that your cells lose energy, triggering hunger when in actuality you're thirsty... You're overeating. Nevermind that your body starts retaining whatever water is in your system adding to the weight gain.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
@AlternativeFacts The guy I posted is broke. That's why he decided to lose weight. For a competition 250K challenge. He couldn't afford surgeries. He posted his meals and inside refrigerator. He was just hella focused/fixated. However I feel like his face is kinda sunken in now from probably working out too much. He probably spends like 5-6 hours or more in the gym PLUS the strict diet daily.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
@AlternativeFacts The guy I posted is broke. That's why he decided to lose weight. For a competition 250K challenge. He couldn't afford surgeries. He posted his meals and inside refrigerator. He was just hella focused/fixated. However I feel like his face is kinda sunken in now from probably working out too much. He probably spends like 5-6 hours or more in the gym PLUS the strict diet daily.
Thats damn impressive. Kudos to him

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

Jesus... I barely do 30 minutes 4 days out the week. 5-6 hours getting buff is crazy to me.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
tumblr_nfgq8dBkmB1rqwz71o1_500.gif

Yes ! :noah:

Are you bi? Im nosy always have been :lupe:

45bcff73b0f8f64ad2d0539da1ffdab7.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dragon ball super is the best thing out, ep 83 almost made me tear up.:mjcry:

It literally had more life lessons in it than some entire seasons of shows.

The power of a true friend.
Always doing your best even in over whelming odds
Its not always brawn over brains
The importance of having good people around you
The importance of helping others
The importance of a man and wife supporting and standing up for one another no matter what.
How you can learn some of your most valuable lessons from people you'd never think could teach you anything.

Show constantly amazes me

10/10

tumblr_onrgx8vxyS1rvkwl5o3_1280.png