Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I swear to gawd people are so lazy
No one wants to work hard at a real career

People jhst want to become dj's, party promoters, rappers, models, work in media relations and various lazy ass wish jobs

bytch u 29 talmbout u want to be a fukking dj

U dumb mafukka

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
My boss at this new job is hilarious. He has a mean part-time rotation going with the medical assistants and pt aides to where everyday is a new batch. The beauty lies in my boss being the type who refuses to hire ugly women, and there's high turnover in their position with an average span of 3-4 months. It's literally a carousel of bad young women just looking for work.

The ass on the PAWG boss just hired today

Finding out she a Kobe stan
jamesbrownwow-gif.61

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear to gawd people are so lazy
No one wants to work hard at a real career

People jhst want to become dj's, party promoters, rappers, models, work in media relations and various lazy ass wish jobs

bytch u 29 talmbout u want to be a fukking dj

U dumb mafukka
Being a DJ is not easy but you're not going to make tons of money either. Actually none of the jobs you listed are easy and requires a shyt load of hustle and hard work for it to be worth it. Way more effort than the typical office job.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Being a DJ is not easy but you're not going to make tons of money either. Actually none of the jobs you listed are easy and requires a shyt load of hustle and hard work for it to be worth it. Way more effort than the typical office job.
no everyone of those are easy

mafukkas dont want to actually have to learn a real skill and work

people just want to get paid to do a hobby

aint no point in history when being a DJ was fukking hard:upsetfavre:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:mjlol:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no everyone of those are easy

mafukkas dont want to actually have to learn a real skill and work

people just want to get paid to do a hobby

aint no point in history when being a DJ was fukking hard:upsetfavre:

You just don't have an appreciation for a DJ. I skate and we rely heavily on the DJ to make the session nice and trust me when I say there is a difference in a good DJ and a bad DJ. Maybe you should and see if you can DJ at a club in Dallas for one night and then form your opinion.

Edit: Also I'm not saying that being a DJ should be some sort of certificate necessary occupation, but everyone can't be a dj and I wouldn't consider it easy.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You just don't have an appreciation for a DJ. I skate and we rely heavily on the DJ to make the session nice and trust me when I say there is a difference in a good DJ and a bad DJ. Maybe you should and see if you can DJ at a club in Dallas for one night and then form your opinion.

Edit: Also I'm not saying that being a DJ should be some sort of certificate necessary occupation, but everyone can't be a dj and I wouldn't consider it easy.

there are programs to dj from a fukking laptop

99% of the djs here in dallas use it

and yes i could do so with no problem:upsetfavre:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there are programs to dj from a fukking laptop

99% of the djs here in dallas use it

and yes i could do so with no problem:upsetfavre:

Somone playing music != a DJ. We will disagree on this because I have a different perspective of it. Like I said a good skate session often depends on the quality of the DJ :manny:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't want to go out in the rain anyway and I really do need to run in the morning. So yeah sleep it is.