Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Ye really blacked out on "Crack Music"

:mjlol:
I think I priced myself out of that other job. They asked for a number after I told them the price basically went up on compensation and title. I put 20% on top of the increase I just got. That was last Thursday and she said she would get back to me that day.

Got an email Friday saying she would know something Monday :mjlol:

Today is Wednesday nothing still :mjlol:

The guy I would be working for emails me yesterday asking for help on a project he is bidding on related to my current job :mjlol:

4197_9fc7.gif

nothing wrong w being confident in knowing your worth :manny:

and i think if they thought your # was way off they would have told you off the bat, sounds more like they're trying to find a way to make it work, or at least get close to it.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps

I think I priced myself out of that other job. They asked for a number after I told them the price basically went up on compensation and title. I put 20% on top of the increase I just got. That was last Thursday and she said she would get back to me that day.

The guy I would be working for emails me yesterday asking for help on a project he is bidding on related to my current job :mjlol:

4197_9fc7.gif

nothing wrong w being confident in knowing your worth :manny:

and i think if they thought your # was way off they would have told you off the bat, sounds more like they're trying to find a way to make it work, or at least get close to it.

I agree with OC.....just don't sweat it. Things come when you find something else to focus on. You're good either way. The extra 20% you are asking for is to compensate you for your inconvenience of job-switching and loss of tenure.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I agree with OC.....just don't sweat it. Things come when you find something else to focus on. You're good either way. The extra 20% you are asking for is to compensate you for your inconvenience of job-switching and loss of tenure.
I was a little tight Friday then I just let it go. The reality is that I just got a promotion at one of the top 6 organizations in my industry (not bragging) so I'm good. I think I tried to subconsciously price myself out. It's complicated but the compensation between the companies is different so at the new place I doubt salary would increase much but here I'm in the bonus pool.

Just based on on your and @ocmfII viewpoint...................:merchant: if they come back with that #

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I was a little tight Friday then I just let it go. The reality is that I just got a promotion at one of the top 6 organizations in my industry (not bragging) so I'm good. I think I tried to subconsciously price myself out. It's complicated but the compensation between the companies is different so at the new place I doubt salary would increase much but here I'm in the bonus pool.

Just based on on your and @ocmfII viewpoint...................:merchant: if they come back with that #
:salute:

only you will know if it's the right move for you, follow your instinct

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

4197_9fc7.gif

There isn't a lack of money...at all. Now whether or not they want to pay that much is a different story. You're good either way.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Still not smoking nikka?
I relapsed on Sunday after the heat lost :snoop:

SN: when will women understand that sex is just sex and that we dont have to be together just beacuse i penetrated you

:salute:
Along with what you said, I'm tired of these women pump fakin on the p*ssy just because they don't wanna feel like a hoe. Chick is clearly feelin me, but don't wanna come out them drawls.

:camby:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still not smoking nikka?
I relapsed on Sunday after the heat lost :snoop:

SN: when will women understand that sex is just sex and that we dont have to be together just beacuse i penetrated you
When will men understand that when you penetrate a broad more times than not she is going to want to be with you?

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
When will men understand that when you penetrate a broad more times than not she is going to want to be with you?
As me and my buddies say: Yea well, cant do nothing for ya :yeshrug:

Not even trying to play women, but i think sex and relationships are 2 seperate things, and people get hurt by trying to associate the too

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As me and my buddies say: Yea well, cant do nothing for ya :yeshrug:

Not even trying to play women, but i think sex and relationships are 2 seperate things, and people get hurt by trying to associate the too
Have sex with men then :manny: most women will want more unless shes a soul-less whore. Men and women are completely different

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Have sex with men then :manny: most women will want more unless shes a soul-less whore. Men and women are completely different

Ouch- strongly disagree. Sometimes it's a convenience unless it became really frequent- but if men Irl bytch about it like they do on here, eww.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ouch- strongly disagree. Sometimes it's a convenience unless it became really frequent- but if men Irl bytch about it like they do on here, eww.
:ehh: i can agree somewhat. Im assuming he's going out on dates with her and the whole nine. So i guess it depends on the circumstance or whatever.