dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:sadcam:Ain't had ice cream n 6 months.
Ate half a bucket while high...
God, if u listening, HELP
Blood, I stay eating these damn weed cookies, that shyt be having me in another world. I woke up once and realized I ate like 4 fukking protein bars, it's only 5 in damn $8 box :sadcam: lol....them munchies man

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm really not tryna kill this fly, in my room. I'm tryin keep the peace. I've been just letting em out by opening the window or cutting all the lights out and lettin them go to the hall way, but,this one is :troll:'n me cuz its raining outside :hmm:

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Just woke up and caught some of Les Strouds Off The Grid.

If I could afford it I would buy some land in Ontario and go to few classes to improve my survival skills.

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
One of my pinky toes has been hurting for two days and I just can seem to kill Iraq in Watch Dogs; Im such a casual.

Not all the benzos and coffee and calm me down right now.

Also fukk whoever left the back open, now its all chilly.

Reckless

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I need a new job. Think I can only do this for another year or two. The hours have gotten better, but on average, the work is redundant and boring. I get here and I'm just grumpy half the day. I feel like OCMF lol. But I am at the point where I really just dont care much at all about the work i'm doing, and thats how I know its time for me to roll. Hitting up this franchise expo next week in NYC, so def going to seriously explore that option.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It's crazy, almost all the shyt I'm working on or trying to produce, I go talk my manager about and she tells me "have an agency do it"...I'm like :ohhh: yall paying me to outsource my workload? :wtf: :myman:

Man, I need a new job. Think I can only do this for another year or two. The hours have gotten better, but on average, the work is redundant and boring. I get here and I'm just grumpy half the day. I feel like OCMF lol. But I am at the point where I really just dont care much at all about the work i'm doing, and thats how I know its time for me to roll. Hitting up this franchise expo next week in NYC, so def going to seriously explore that option.
I love my job :smile: In fact, most people at startups and in the tech industry in the Bay like their jobs :whistle:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Mofos better recognize that beer gut is serious as cancer, no bueno. Speaking of which, it's so terrible that my bigger motivation to stay off these cigs is that I read somewhere it causes the fat to concentrate around your belly area.

The vanity is killing me, word to Dorian Gray- haha not really.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
nikka hit me up about some work in Wyoming:dwillhuh:

i would go back to Afghanistan before i move to fukking Wyoming
-----------------------------------

ole gurl had class all day yesterday

when she got home last night she was looking sexy as fukk:wow:

plus i was horny after lusting at the chick that looked like Monica(i didnt even holla either:ehh:)

soon as ole gurl walked in

:wow:

--------------

son im fukking getting credentials in random ass career fields

:dwillhuh:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Going to South Padre next week with family, part of me doesn't even want to. Is it bad that I would rather stay home and not want to be bothered with anyone for that whole week :ahh:...I would miss the beach though.