Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This one recruiter I'm working with is a creep for real. Like he is the type to "enhance" your resume just to get you a position so he can get paid. So I asked for more money :manny: This other job I got a call for, the woman was so pleasant, I almost wanted the job just so I can work with her. Her company mainly has BA and PM openings so I asked her about certifications. She was like "Well we feel that having a certification doesn't mean you know the job. Anyone can remember from a book and take a test so we look at actual experience" :noah:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I read Franco's piece on whatever the fugg he thinks it was about, hilariously horrible. I don't know when we switched over to artists/entertainers working so hard to create this cult of personality instead of focusing on their craft, but it's hella annoying. You're attractive and you're a draw, use your time to cultivate some laudable pieces for you oeuvre instead of all this extra nonsense.

I went on a mass spree to add accounts on twitter but I'm having trouble coming up with a lot, only up to 30 feeds and most of them are news orgs. I def don't understand this app.

Inglewood

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
the-inkwell-movie-poster-1994-1010208820.jpg

Favorite line of the movie
"It's like a guitar string when you plug it!":lolbron:I use to say that all the time when I was younger.

I still don't know what it means tho:lupe:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
This one recruiter I'm working with is a creep for real. Like he is the type to "enhance" your resume just to get you a position so he can get paid. So I asked for more money :manny: This other job I got a call for, the woman was so pleasant, I almost wanted the job just so I can work with her. Her company mainly has BA and PM openings so I asked her about certifications. She was like "Well we feel that having a certification doesn't mean you know the job. Anyone can remember from a book and take a test so we look at actual experience" :noah:
Sounds like they will test your skills....but of course you will kill any test with your analyst experience. Go for it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i'm so ready for football season, the NBA playoffs were garbage in the east, and this rematch doesn't interest me, give miami their fukking ring and let's get on with the NFL.

i really hate people who buy performance cars and drive like an old asian lady, wtf was the point of getting a GT just to go 55mph :why:

i also hate men who drive like timid bytches

i also hate people who can't parallel park...the fukk, you took four tries my niggs, four fukking tries :what:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
is it bad i don't want to go to my line sister's wedding. i mean, we knew she was engaged, but she and her fiancee are kinda cheap, we hadn't heard anything about a wedding so everyone assumed she was just going to go to the courthouse or do something REALLY small with family. then last month she sent a save the date for a wedding at the beginning og august. i have too many weddings already, this was't in my vacation plans, i'm really not trying to have to find time (i don't have much PTO) and money to go to detriot...i feel blindsided by this wedding (and i wouldn't put it past her that she sent "late" notice to cut down the number of people who come). i really want to ask her if she actually wants us there, my other sands got married last year in paris and seemed annoyed that we all showed up.

edit: meant to post in ladies thread......

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My nephews' mom is on facebook bytching that no one treated her to dinner for her bday. Meanwhile she owes everyone money and even needed my nephew to pay the rent one time because she didnt have it. :stopitslime:

Shes 44 years old and her car is in her moms name because her credit is so fukked. Shes not even paying the car note on time but nails and hair are done and she continues to gamble. Shes also RENTING a washer/dryer and a 50 inch television :upsetfavre:

The worst/best part is that shes white. Have you no sense of privilege? :sadcam:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
My nephews' mom is on facebook bytching that no one treated her to dinner for her bday. Meanwhile she owes everyone money and even needed my nephew to pay the rent one time because she didnt have it. :stopitslime:

Shes 44 years old and her car is in her moms name because her credit is so fukked. Shes not even paying the car note on time but nails and hair are done and she continues to gamble. Shes also RENTING a washer/dryer and a 50 inch television :upsetfavre:

The worst/best part is that shes white. Have you no sense of privilege? :sadcam:
Jesus..a waste of white skin.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been in day all day today, but that's because it's my Sunday.

I went out last night, ran into my barber, which was cool, he's cool. Then I ran into my coworkers, they're cool as well. Stopped a fight in the club, shyt was crazy, nobody was doing anything but I just came in and diffused the situation in less than 5 seconds and things went back to normal.

My barber and I ended up smoking and chilling after getting dinner with my coworkers (turns out he knew one of them) and just talked about life.

shyt was cool, I know I'm not supposed to smoke for work, but it felt good to just sit back and talk about life, how as a human being you feel as if you're getting pulled in every direction, and how hard it is to balance everything out. How we all can feel a certain way, but it takes an understanding person to understand that we all have our own ways.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Had a migraine at work had to leave early. I'm off tomorrow but I enjoy work so I'm come in for a few hours.

Hittin the child support office tomorrow then got a date from goin out tonight. She's definitely comin back to the spot.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:salute:State of GA with this new license plate shyt

Paid it online Monday, got my sticker today. Didn't have to take my ass to South Dekalb Mall :scusthov: