Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Erdos

Rookie
Daps
Before the date, ask him what's the deal with her. During the date, ask her what's the deal with him. Depending on what they both say is how you should proceed.

If you don't want to do that at least let him know that's you and he should stop simping for now lol

So we went out and I talked to my dude the day before he was surprised that I was going out with this chick anf I had to invite him :patrice: . Tonight we went out as a group and things really elevated could've taken her home but she didn't want him to see :snoop: Need to talk to my boy/coworker tomorrow and tell him :patrice:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since I can't sleep, and I have wifi I'll post a few random thoughts from today:

A lot more people watch anime than you actually think.

People have things in common, sometimes it takes time to break down the wall of communication and sometimes it doesn't, it takes work.

I need to pick up that trumpet and learn to play it.

People who are winners, people who win, people who achieve, they tend to do things regardless of whether they want to do them or not.

You have to catch me the morning of, or the day before if you want to hangout. I'm always out, whether it's by myself or with a friend.

I know too many people, and I run into too many people that I know. I always wonder why they try to win me over. I'd like to be friends with all of them, but I feel like a wild animal at times and to be locked down by a best friend is an idea that I hate.

Umm, running the I-205 bridge, 1.5 miles there and 1.5 miles back.

Elephants eating 400-600 pounds of good a day.

The girl at Starbucks, the girl at nordstroms that seems fascinated with me. I don't make any effort whatsoever, but I want them. I'm so confused, I guess I want it, and can get it, but I don't. Another issue that I sit in the middle of that I need to decide on. Make an effort, don't look for perfection, put yourself out there.

When I went to visit my friend this week we hit up a party, I'm really a people's person and know how to work a room full of people.

My cousins view of reality is similar to his brothers, false, he thinks he's right when he's wrong.
And my brother is thinking he's mature, but he's still a boy.

I watched Dragon Ball in German, killed 2 birds with 1 stone.

I can't sleep.

If I want something then I'll ask for it, I hate having to beat around the bush. Why be phony.

Found a new book called Journey to the West, an old Chinese book

I have too many books to read and finish.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So we went out and I talked to my dude the day before he was surprised that I was going out with this chick anf I had to invite him :patrice: . Tonight we went out as a group and things really elevated could've taken her home but she didn't want him to see :snoop: Need to talk to my boy/coworker tomorrow and tell him :patrice:
Lmao WTF did he go for?

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just got caught dozing off at work. smh I sleep at my desk a few times a week. I've been sleeping in class/work since high school. I get bored/sleepy easily

Completed all my work, so it's not like my productivity is nonexistent. Walking around, going to the kitchen, texting, listening to podcasts, browsing the Coli and the Internet only take up so much time.

What this really means is a nikka gotta get a new job in the field I'm tryna be in. I gotta get on it and tap into my resources to make it happen

Welp, sounds like I got what I wanted. I overheard something bout my boss getting fired (or quitting?). Still waiting to get official confirmation. I knew something like this would happen dating back to last year, bruh is emotional as hell and shyt would boil over eventually. Can't even blame him for leaving, even though 5 other people will lose their jobs too. Sometimes you gotta look out for self and your sanity.

Despite losing my job I'll take advantage of the time. Prolly take a couple weeks to chill out, enjoy my new whip, this Atlanta weather and then go sell my skillset. I'll miss:

Getting a check every week :pachaha:
The amount the check is:blessed:
The food :banderas:

I'll leave this here

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
trying to write rhymes during mercury shadow period has not been going well. the retrograde starts tomorrow. 3 more weeks down the drain...

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
I have three job interviews today and all of the positions will a definite come up. Also, there's a potential interview with one of the Big 4; the recruiter contacted me on LinkedIn out of the blue and told me to apply asap and send her my resume directly. *crosses fingers*

:salute:Good luck

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
working from home today but i have no desire to do work...like ive been going through my stuff slow..just tired..i think ever since my presentation i had to give on tuesday that i obsessed over for months..ive been a little burnt out dealing with the anxiety of it and i need some rest

i also need to really get going on this search for a new place to move to....i have to give my 60 days notice at the end of the month

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
People contacting me about not only receiving free training for various shyt

but also paying me to do so

cause of the Army

:blessed:

certs i didnt even know exist:ohhh:

I havnet even used my VA home loan yet:blessed: