Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
aw man i just saw on my fb that a childhood friend of me and my brother's just passed away this morning...only 29 years old :wow:...had kids and everything...see today is also 2 years to the day since my ex passed away....ive been trying all day to not think about that and ppl passing away in general..man :wow:

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
aw man i just saw on my fb that a childhood friend of me and my brother's just passed away this morning...only 29 years old :wow:...had kids and everything...see today is also 2 years to the day since my ex passed away....ive been trying all day to not think about that all day and ppl passing away in general..man :wow:
:snoop: wtf

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
there's all these new indian contractors here, one doesn't wash her hands when leaving the bathroom - she did it three times so far...and she stays taking a shyt in there :merchant:

the other is this big dyke who walks like she has a schlong between her legs, i've never seen a gay indian woman, let alone some lady brienne type bytch :merchant:

lord i hope we change floors :lupe:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Damn seems like every other thread is race related.. I don't mind talking about it and acknowledging it but damn you can't consume yourself in it. I used to come here to take my mind off the real world and get a good laugh, now I'm being force fed racism.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
:heh: @ Rev Run's Sunday Suppers
Rev-Run-Sunday-Suppers.jpeg

Tigeraje69

Rookie
Daps
When you in the p*ssy and you boutta nut but it feels too good you be asking yourself if you should pull out or nah
kronk1.jpg

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
We just had a work afterparty (BBQ, baked beans, pasta, all the fixings... OPEN BAR) and this dude got an $7780 bonus check :wow: shyt, even second place got bout 5g's

I'm lookin at him like "I'm your new competition" :demonic:

Had a great night last night. Women were very receptive. Tonight I'm headed out but it's only 5 mins away. Gonna try to bring some women to the crib and maybe pull an all nighter.

Either way my goal is to have fun and see how many numbers/interactions/new women I can gain tonight. Got 3 numbers last night. Gonna just relax and be social.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What a fukking bust tonight was.

Got to the spot and they said "We're about to close in 15 mins"

:what:

Update 12:37-Aww shyt. One of the Deltas from last night just texted: Come to the Holiday Inn :ooh:

I'm high, home and comfortable. :noah: More to come...

Last edited: