Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

yo moms

drunk
Daps
this song and video is amazing :wow:

i wish i could make a thread about its greatness.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
This chick I used to work with asked to use me as a reference for a job. Ok cool. But this MF MADE UP a job and told the people I was her manager. The woman was like "yeah she used to work for you..." I'm like wtf bytch?!?!?
:dead:, my boy did the same but at least he had the decency to give me a heads up before he did that shyt.

Last edited:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
My wife is at a conference in Orlando this week and both her current and former dept chairs (potential future bosses) have said they wish to hire her when she's done with training. Then they half jokingly started a bidding war. Current chair says to my wife's former chair "Your bid better be right, she's great! I'm starting my offer at $300 and 2 months vacation :laugh: :laugh: "

Contrast that with the interview tomorrow and potential hiring process and salary negotiation for which I gotta fight for peanuts (relatively). :feedme:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
This chick I used to work with asked to use me as a reference for a job. Ok cool. But this MF MADE UP a job and told the people I was her manager. The woman was like "yeah she used to work for you..." I'm like wtf bytch?!?!?

SMH. Now what if you want to apply for a job there down the road and they remember you as her boss but it shows up different on your resume? :patrice:

Some people aint got no networking etiquette. SMH.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My wife is at a conference in Orlando this week and both her current and former dept chairs (potential future bosses) have said they wish to hire her when she's done with training. Then they half jokingly started a bidding war. Current chair says to my wife's former chair "Your bid better be right, she's great! I'm starting my offer at $300 and 2 months vacation :laugh: :laugh: "

Contrast that with the interview tomorrow and potential hiring process and salary negotiation for which I gotta fight for peanuts (relatively). :feedme:
Black excellence!!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
At least 20 but anything over 5 and you're guaranteed an STD.
20 you say? :gladbron:

champions.jpg