Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fine women aside, summer is :scust:

AC blasting but you'll never get as cool as you want until the sun goes down because it's just that hot outside :scust:

Having to tend to your lawn in that heat every 2 weeks :scust:

Flies and bugs in general everywhere :scust:

Ya'll can have it :pacspit:

LMAO!! I don't mind the whole AC thing. As long as my house is cool, I'm good. I only use my car AC if someone is driving with me or I'm headed to some kind of activity where I don't want to be a sweaty mess. If it's just a weekend or on the way from work, I'll take that heat, sweat and sun. This is my first year having to cut grass and I don't mind too much but you definitely have to start early in the morning or right before sunset.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
LMAO!! I don't mind the whole AC thing. As long as my house is cool, I'm good. I only use my car AC if someone is driving with me or I'm headed to some kind of activity where I don't want to be a sweaty mess. If it's just a weekend or on the way from work, I'll take that heat, sweat and sun. This is my first year having to cut grass and I don't mind too much but you definitely have to start early in the morning or right before sunset.
I want to be here when you realize how awful it is :mjgrin:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:mjgrin::mjgrin:

tenor.gif

About to get a gang of "hey big head" texts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want to be here when you realize how awful it is :mjgrin:
LOL I did it for months already from April until like October this year. It was alot and most times I either did the trimming OR cut the grass. Never both in one day :heh:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
LOL I did it for months already from April until like October this year. It was alot and most times I either did the trimming OR cut the grass. Never both in one day :heh:
If it's not too terrible, I do both in one day because I just dont want to come out again for it :francis:

Looking back at your work though :banderas:

Looking at everyone else's nappy ass yard in comparison :youngsabo:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If it's not too terrible, I do both in one day because I just dont want to come out again for it :francis:

Looking back at your work though :banderas:

Looking at everyone else's nappy ass yard in comparison :youngsabo:

:blessed: to the bold. Then you start judging "This don't make no sense, people need to keep their yards up" LMAO!

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Is there something you can do where you can get paid in cash? Just until things stabilize.

I tried to find some jobs that just paid cash with nothing on the books but no one is hiring or taking the risk. :mjcry: