Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how to feel about religion at the moment ...been struggling with the topic for a while now
But this song get me every time

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Recruiter funny as hell. Talking about don't apply to anymore jobs because we submitted your resume to this place. Girl, bye! What if I don't get it? I'm not holding up my search waiting for yall. Although I do want this opportunity really badly. Apparently they have subsidized Starbucks and it's only .50 a cup :blessed:. That's really the only reason...oh and yeah and I need the money :lupe:

I really don't like not having money. :sad:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I'm fukking broke man, fukk this government funding. I can't have a job because I loose all the benefits of the funding but a breh out here fukking broke :damn:2 months with no money coming in my GF is sustaining me like im some fuc boi:mjcry: If my second proposal gets denied, im seriously gonna be so fukked:francis:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Finally faxed in my resignation to my retail job before they decided to put me on schedule. I've been off there since before Thanksgiving but I started another job yesterday so its time to let go.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm fukking broke man, fukk this government funding. I can't have a job because I loose all the benefits of the funding but a breh out here fukking broke :damn:2 months with no money coming in my GF is sustaining me like im some fuc boi:mjcry: If my second proposal gets denied, im seriously gonna be so fukked:francis:

Is there something you can do where you can get paid in cash? Just until things stabilize.

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
I thought she was innocent gal. We use to talk about politics and about life:mjcry:

All i wanted was to take her out to eat and get some cheddar biscuits and she didn't want to wait and was feeling me up
Wf9FWaS.png

I fukked her like how the DNC did bernie. Nothing but sheer strength and no remorse
Wf9FWaS.png

day fukking 5 of our relationship and still don't know her favorite color
Wf9FWaS.png

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Shiiiittt. Summer is awesome. No coat. Thighs glistening in the sun. DRESSES and a pair of sandals. Summer is the ultimate season when you're lazy and have no sense of style.
Fine women aside, summer is :scust:

AC blasting but you'll never get as cool as you want until the sun goes down because it's just that hot outside :scust:

Having to tend to your lawn in that heat every 2 weeks :scust:

Flies and bugs in general everywhere :scust:

Ya'll can have it :pacspit: