Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Writing a non-happy ending is so...stressing and saddening.

I'm thinking of just reworking this outline and going with a cookie-cutter happy ending.

:mjgrin:

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
What weirdos :jbhmm:

Are they in the Salon?

If you are talking about TLR :hubie: that's what it's here for.

The individual who was just banned was a female poster.:stopitslime: I was banned just because I posted an opinion that went against the majority and even then I was very respectful when they made a thread trying to get all male posters banned from the salon.:gucci:

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
The individual who was just banned was a female poster.:stopitslime: I was banned just because I posted an opinion that went against the majority and even then I was very respectful when they made a thread trying to get all male posters banned from the salon.:gucci:

Boy bye.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Damn @Jayne I didnt know she was harassing you like that. I didnt know any of the women were on that to be honest. I would have said something. Glad she's gone.
In general, it's why I usually just keep the people around me small. It's not just women, it's men. It's also not just cis women, trans women can be like that too.
I don't think women as a whole are like that. But from experience women are more clever/sneaky and passive aggressive, while men can be blunt/direct and openly encouraged to threaten violence. Men can also be very passive aggressive however, hence how many are so scary in confrontation. (all the call out threads on here to meet up and throw hands that are just for attention).

I'm grateful I don't deal with this type of treatment irl though. Goodness.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Amongst other thoughts, that sweet potato pie has given me gas

Time for me to change my diet though.

Raava

Staff member
Daps

Foxy did all her dirt in here these days I have nothing to do with that.

:rudy: You were banned because you constantly derailed and brought TLR bs into the Salon like ya friend @SheWantTheD

You turned over new leaf or something? :mjgrin: