Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Glad to see she was banned and the thread go deleted. That was too far. If you do know her bytch deserves a serious ass whooping.

Was she banned? Or does the mods let certain things roll depending on the seriousness?

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
All these weirdos ya'll let run around and I'm still banned from the salon for bringing up Tupac's sexual assault case.:stopitslime:

@Raava unban me and I'll make The Salon great again. :smugbiden: @Jayne can vouch for me.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
There you are! Im glad u weren't hacked. I was like damn first @Jayne leave now PK.
Crazy part is I never had an issue with her but I did notice she makes posts downing women all the time. I just don't like ppl like that in general. But when @My Name Is My Naaame went at me in the other thread for no damn reason (taking shots at my genitalia, how I'm sick, how I probably have diseases, etc), I saw who repped her and it was Foxy laughing. I saw that Foxy was on ignore and clicked her off. I couldn't view any of her posts so I just let it go. I come in here and saw her passive aggressive post about some chick on here always attention whoring and nikkas being thirsty and I thought that sounded bitter. I told her "You sound bitter." Why are you bothered that someone is getting attention online? lol

She could get the same attention if she wants. This is a male dominated forum (straight men), any female can get attention IF she wants. There is no need to even pay attention to any chicks or anyone who you don't like to the point that you get angry and annoyed to that point, especially if they aren't negging you, mentioning you or harassing you.

So her rebuttal to me is the standard high volume rage, 'YOURE A MAN!" "YOU HAVE A dikk YOU TUCK" "YOUR 7 INCH dikk YOU TUCK IN YOUR ASS" "YOU GET fukkED IN YOUR ASS!" "ONLY WEIRD STRAIGHT MEN AND fakkitS LIKE YOU FREAKS" etc. shyt that I've heard countless times. Not to mention she exaggerated shyt as well. I've never mentioned being endowed (having 7 inches) or "tucking into my ass". It was the same type of shyt that @My Name Is My Naaame said to me and she don't know me either. Then I told her about my biology and she made fun of it.

Foxy also went into my request thread and said I brag about fukking taken/married men. I have NEVER bragged about fukking taken/married men. I said that because I was a cam girl most of my subscribers were married or taken straight men. I said that it turned me off/disgusted me and that is part of the reasons I do not trust men. That has been my stance on it. Then she apologized and I left it alone. Then some of the guys here in #tnt who dislike me went in there, egged her up again and she got juiced with the battery in her hands.

The truth is she took a passive aggressive shot at me by repping my name is my naame, now that I remember she used to dap posts of the bandwagoners ganging up on me in threads and in her own font admits she doesn't know me and said she had no issue with me. I didn't even care about that.

I didn't even know who the fukk my name is my naame was until that day she quoted me and went at me in Brothazay's thread because she said she hated trannies and men who like trans. I thought she was a guy because of her avatar and her posting style. Also, women for the most part are not aggressive like that. They do the passive aggressive shyt like Foxy Brown did. Then I went through my name is my naame posts and saw the shyt she admitted to doing and I'm like 'How are you gonna cast me into Hell? or say I'm mentally ill?' I'm not the one provoking shyt with strangers. Hell, that thread where she wanted to cheat on her man, I avoided so I wouldn't shyt on her with everyone else. I didn't give a fukk about it.

:mjlol:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
All these weirdos ya'll let run around and I'm still banned from the salon for bringing up Tupac's sexual assault case.:stopitslime:

@Raava unban me and I'll make The Salon great again. :smugbiden: @Jayne can vouch for me.

What weirdos :jbhmm:

Are they in the Salon?

If you are talking about TLR :hubie: that's what it's here for.