Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
@Mowgli about to win this damn award

:mjcry:

All them hours I put in, them Xbox tears.....them late night Ls I took....

shyt ain't right

cuba-gooding-jr-air-fighting-o.gif

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
Girl, you wrote a whole dissertation about you supposedly being not hurt/unbothered by my comment :laugh:
I'm glad you're as unbothered by my comment just as I was typing the shyt.

Go play in dirt, unkept mudduck. I don't play with dust bunnies from third world countries, Zika infected, dirty skin hoe. Nose probably filled with snot as you anticipate a reply from me. Toilet water drinking, dirty bathtub from walking on dirt roads all day, heaux

Lies. Lies. And more lies. Which one of us is the most bitter? Not me that's for sure. :smile:

You're probably nothing but a worthless dirty whore yourself anyway. That's probably why that description is so precise. :smile:

I'm not going to waste my precious time with you. Since you [ supposedly ] have a life outside of The Coli, maybe you should get off of this PC and go fulfill your one and only purpose. :smile:

And the day when Zika will take you off this Earth I'd gladly come to your funeral. No, no, no don't thank me. :smile:

By the way, if you reply to this post, your [ I have a life outside of The Coli. ] argument, might disappear in the bushes or the mud [ :laugh: ] along with your credibility. But since you read and replied to my first post, I already know you will probably reply to this one. Attention. Isn't it great ? :smile:

If you really had a life outside of there, you wouldn't take the time to reply to a pathetic and unimportant little brat like me huh? :smile:

Unless someone is lying.. Perhaps is it you ? :smile:

Since I have a life outside of The Coli, I'm going to bed. Good night. And see you in hell whore. :smile:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Dude got 2 fingers in her like he's scraping the last of the peanut butter out the jar. I'm annoyed and it ain't even me:scust: