Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man skynet ain't playing with these amazon ads..:huhldup::hubie::gucci:

I go to the bookstore and and pick up a book, not even the one I bought, and guess what amazon book ad pops up when I refresh the coli :gucci:

And FBI can't find shooters huh:gucci:
DoJGq.gif

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Before it was entertaining

Thats some shyt that you know people would never say to your face if they had the chance.

Before I was trading jokes and it was cool but, people really get killed over saying shyt like that irl :snoop:

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
I did. You can add your grandma, grandpappy (if they aren't dead already) nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, friends to the list too :ld: Am I suppose to be threatened? You negged me and got a reply back.

I'm not ashamed of my post. I can watch y'all die and stare solemn face as you all beg for life :ehh:

What are you hoping motherfuvkers will jump in and help your defenseless ass:mjlol:

Was that supposed to hurt me ? :smile:

Am I supposed to be crying now ? :smile:

Just tell me so I could do as planned. :smile:

You call death upon my family when I simply told you that what you said to @Jayne wasn't really nice. You seem to be really hurt by this neg, to go as far calling death upon my family. :smile:

Once again, that's not really nice. :smile:

Also, I'd rather burn to death than have you come and save me, so don't worry, I won't beg you out of all people to save me. :smile:

But if I take a trip to Hell, I'll make sure to drag you with me. This seems like the perfect place for you. If Satan actually even wants you there. :smile: