Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Just got home from that bonfire a im high.
Eating this as much midnight meal

@Meh :youngsabo: ain't not cheat meals biiiiiiiih

Yooooooo @Dak_Brehscott that fukkin curren$y thoooo 12/30

Ayyye. Thats what im talkin about. Get that protein in. Hardly any fat in there. I had a waffle and 3 eggs this morning. I got a waffle maker at the crib. I used peanut butter as my spread on the waffle. I think today is leg day for me. I don't know how I even got up to make the breakfast. I drank to cups of tension tamer tea, and they knocked me the hell out after 3AM. I was watching some movie about John Gotti and fell asleep with the phone on my chest. Woke up around 9 and nearly pissed on myself in bed because I was so dead asleep from the tea(I had those dreams where you're using the restroom), so I had to run/stumble to the restroom. I was LEANING in that bathroom. Made me some breakfast, and went RIGHT back to sleep around 10AM. I woke up about 30mins ago, and just finished watching Gotti. Hopefully all this sleep gives me strength to work my legs. Iono. That's life...I just watched a mafia flick. Imagine being rich and losing it all on a snitch?

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
I have an effect on people. I just have no idea what kind yet. :patrice:

Nvm I figured it out :francis:

Last edited:

Prynce

Daps
I need to stay cool and relaxed. I don't know everything and that's okay. Don't assume so much and don't be embarrassed of how I feel.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
So its like 7 or 8 doves in this tree in my backyard. Just sittin there. For AN HOUR now

jMe0ywTl.jpg

Im nervous yall. What are they plotting?? :lupe: